Always thirsty

doomstrike53

When I first started out I wasn't thirsty until around 70 or so thirst. Now I'm at gamestage 162 and the thirsty debuff won't go away until over 100 thirst, and the threshold just keeps rising. I tried taking off my heavy armor but nothing changed, I'm just constantly thirsty now and I've no idea why.

as blugold said your water level rise with your level, and the icon for thirst appear when you reach 75% of your water

so if you are level 1 your water level is 100 and the icon start appearing at 75, if you are at level 20 your water level is 120, and the icon start appearing at 90 and so on

as blugold said your water level rise with your level, and the icon for thirst appear when you reach 75% of your water

so if you are level 1 your water level is 100 and the icon start appearing at 75, if you are at level 20 your water level is 120, and the icon start appearing at 90 and so on

This is a very annoying mechanic. Not a fan at all.

Think of it like an average person turning bodybuilder. The average person needs 2,000 calories a day to sustain themselves. If that person starts working out intensively to become a bodybuilder, and puts on 40 lbs of muscle, the same 2,000 calorie diet doesn’t work. They’ll be hungry and fatigued because they don’t have enough calories to sustain their mass.

As you progress in this game, you’re also building up strength to live, which shows in your health and stamina bar increases. The amount of food you demand will naturally increase as your body adapts to the needs of survival. It doesn’t show up in a metabolism that demands more food per hour/day, but it does show up in the amount of food and water you must maintain to operate at full levels.

Archived