silly question. How can I search for the schematics I have found?

BaconsTV

If you find a schematic / book then there is a symbol in the upper left corner. When the symbol is a closed book then you do not know the schematic yet. When it is an open book you have already learned it.

An overview of the books can be found in the skill tree in the last tab. There is no such overview for the schematics but you can search for the corresponding item in the crafting menu.

If you find a schematic / book then there is a symbol in the upper left corner. When the symbol is a closed book then you do not know the schematic yet. When it is an open book you have already learned it.

An overview of the books can be found in the skill tree in the last tab. There is no such overview for the schematics but you can search for the corresponding item in the crafting menu.

Yeah I knew about the open book vs closed, its the only way to identify if you read the book or not and I usually check those books in the last tab to see what I'm missing from those sets.

Buuuuuuuuut yeah I was just hoping to see if there was a way to see what we unlocked with schematics, oh well :) thanks anyway.

Archived