Buzzards are broken

ElCabong

I was attacked by 7 buzzards in 5 minutes in the burnt biome. I got so annoyed I went into creative mode and gave myself a 9mm and ammo just so I could deal with this game breaking bs.

I was at full health in a place I had not explored. Perhaps being on a bicycle makes them more likely to attack. Perhaps being in a new area makes them more likely to spawn.

Regardless, the logic for buzzards should be to rarely attack at full health. If I’m at less than fifty percent health or am fighting a zed, it should be very likely.

Vultures are enraged by vehicles. It’s a good balance for the advantages granted by vehicles. If you are at full health and not in a vehicle they won’t attack unless you wake one up in a POI.

huu never known that

but i think making nearly ever zombie hyper aggressive to cars would be nice, i mean the Car or bike is loud and large. so zombies should be drawn to it (mostly because of sound)

I don't have a problem getting attacked by vultures every now and then. I have a problem getting attacked by vultures every 30 seconds.

In the burnt biome and in the wasteland the vultures unfortunately are very common. I have already got used to the attacks and use them to get feathers, bones and rotting meat.

Once you figure out you can walk/run backwards and swing a club at them with impunity, they become a cheap source of feathers, bones and rotting meat.

Seems that their attack animation slows them down enough that a PC walking backwards will escape their range but they are still well within the PC's club's range.

I used to be annoyed by these pests much the same way I was annoyed by cliff racers in Morrowind but not anymore.

Archived