Ores specific to biomes in A18 ?

The Loooser

Hello!

Are ore veins specific to biomes in A18 ?

I know that they were never SPECIFIC, but let's say the chance to find nitrate was the most in snow biome, coal was in burned forest (I dont actually know if this is correct, but you get what I mean).

Is this still the case?

And yes, what ores are in what biomes?

And if not, how can you do a precise search for ore veins if you want to gather large numbers of a specific one?

THXXX

Yep. I don't believe you will ever fine shale in the snow biome unless it is near a desert biome. A while back someone posted a break down of the ore locations. I believe it was right after A18 hit that they detailed the distribution.

I feel like now there are biomes you are MORE likely to find certain ores, than there are exclusive ores.

Meaning you can find things just about anywhere if you are lucky, but it is far more likely to find shale in the desert biome than the snow biome.

From my playing experience, the forest has the best distribution and most ore.

Forest:

Lead

Potassium

Iron

in good quantities

Rarely do I see Shale or Coal

Burnt most coal

Desert most Shale and Iron

Snow most Potassium

Just from my observations.

Hello!

Are ore veins specific to biomes in A18 ?

I know that they were never SPECIFIC, but let's say the chance to find nitrate was the most in snow biome, coal was in burned forest (I dont actually know if this is correct, but you get what I mean).

Is this still the case?

And yes, what ores are in what biomes?

And if not, how can you do a precise search for ore veins if you want to gather large numbers of a specific one?

THXXX

There is a journal entry on mining in the game. That should tell you what you need to know.

Archived