New forum design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stallionsden View Post
    More space in thread opening posts would be good. 10 000 characters be usednup easily for bigger mods and threads easily.
    Yea, I would like that too. I often had to crop my NitroGen post down, to fit the limits.

Comment

Tbh that brown/greenish look reminds me of things that usually go into the toilet. No offense, just my first thought.

Comment

First, holy crap brains is still alive.

Second, the mobile editor is atrocious.

Type a line, hit enter, backspace to the previous line to see some issues. Sometimes double text, sometimes not, but always several backspaces to go from one line to the previous.

I get it's a default layout for the time being but please if possible choose a different editor.

Comment

Spoiler: 
          test

Note: smilies are jacked

Comment

The rep system is inaccessible from the player profile, as well. Seems to have moved to a "like" system, will that remain?

Comment

Originally posted by Guppycur View Post
              The rep system is inaccessible from the player profile, as well. Seems to have moved to a "like" system, will that remain?
              Adding a per post like system is something that I requested so hopefully that stays. It appears that the bar representing reputation is still intact but you are correct that there is no way to access it. Even in my admin interface I can no longer access the reputation system although the stat does appear in a player's profile.

Comment

A16 to A17 is no longer my most hated update.

Just joking. Interesting to say the least.
                Last edited by JaxTeller718; 02-23-2020, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Now that the forum favors square profiles over flat ones, I'm going to have to retire my trusty sword profile pic.

RIP sword 2017 - 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Roland View Post

Adding a per post like system is something that I requested so hopefully that stays. It appears that the bar representing reputation is still intact but you are correct that there is no way to access it. Even in my admin interface I can no longer access the reputation system although the stat does appear in a player's profile.
                    I'm torn. On one hand it's going to be used more, but on the other hand I'm going to miss the personalized hilarity that comes with some reps (looking at you gazz).

Comment

WTF HAPPENED. im Gone for one day and all this happens!

maybe i should link my self to the Mainframe!

Comment

Biggest want: a compact subject listing.

Comment

Grinding out Stone Axes no longer increases my skill.

-Morloc

Comment

Dang, now 7d2d.rocks doesn't work =(

Comment

I can edit this post as I find more.
                              • The threads-per-page is locked at 10 threads plus pinned threads, whereas before it was perhaps 40 threads per page.
                              • The bar at the top should be restored to have links to e.g. the official wiki and the rules page.
                              • Edit: social media sharing buttons removed now.
                              • Edit: smileys fixed now.
                              Last edited by Crater Creator; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you cant like your own post haha

Comment

Working...
                                X