How often do you play 7 Days to Die?

Roland

How often do you play 7 Days to Die?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you play 7 Days to Die?

• Every Day
    • Every Weekend
    • A few times a week here and there.
    • 1-2 times a month here and there.
    • Only whenever a major update is released to see what's new.
    • Only to test a mod I'm working on
    • Other

I voted "Only whenever a major update is released to see what's new" but that's an incomplete answer. Since A17 and A18 I only can bring myself to play 100 hours or so then I'm bored of it. Something special has been lost that kept me in for longer in A15 especially and even in A16. It's hard to put my finger on exactly what that "something" is but I do know it's gone. The joy of playing long and building big is just not there anymore.

Every day unless something else catches my eye, though, that doesn't really happen a lot. Looking forward to a19, though. I tend to get a game to at least the second blood moon with demo zombies (GS 200+) then start again, just to try another rng map or a different perk setup. I'm running out of ideas...

Went with only whenever an update is issued. We bounce between games and as such its not really fair to commit to one designation. The main thing is we play until the challenge is gone. Then add mods, then tweak various things, then switch to other games. With a group of us we often reach what we consider "end game", tire of the grind, and play something different. If that makes sense.

I usually play an hour or two every day after work during the week. More on the weekends. That amount will be less in another month or so when the weather warms up. There's not much yardwork or just relaxing outside to do in the winter here in Minnesota.

I would play more often if my husband and our playing buddy could have matching schedules (one works first shift and goes to bed at 11, one works second and comes home at midnight) so it's weekends-only for us. We've kept long games going in every alpha though, we'd play more if we could!

Archived