Item quality

thornnnn

1. Is there an up to date manual for this game?

2. what specific skill/level turns crafted chainsaw and augers purple?

3. what specific skill/level turns crafted m60 machine gun purple?

4. what specific skill/level turns military armor purple?

5 What specific skill/level turns machete purple?

6. What specific skill/level turns hammer purple?

7 Is there a URL that shows these kind of things for v18?

sorry for not just reading the manual.. but its as if they put every version manual in a shredder then blasted the pieces all over the internet in no particular order.

thanks in advance.

1 - no

2-6 - purple items can't be crafted, only looted.

7. random forum/reddit posts

I recommend watching some letsplays on YT to get caught up/learn about the game, like I did, or just do your first playthrough with 300% XP to explore all the perks trees/recipies faster

OMG ty.. i went to level 10 trying to get purple.. argh! and i'm lvl 9 in another branch trying for purple.. that gets expensive. and i have no points in loot .. guess instead of spending that 12 points to get purple i should have put a few points in loot.

The bonus for LL is almost worthless. It does not make much difference. In the very early game you will notice but it will not take long for your GS from level to dwarf the LL bonus. The real utility of LL IMHO is the reduction in looting time - you spend a LOT of time in this game staring at a timer countdown.

You still want to get your main stat, whatever it is, pretty high quickly as the late combat perks make a massive difference. Turrets Syndrome maxed will allow me to take any room in any POI without taking a hit. Max sledge - you are invulnerable if you are behind a cobblestone block - same with maxed fists though you spend a lot of time waiting for zeds to get back up after you knocked them down. Have not tried spears and knives but I imagine maxed stealth with the night stalker books will make you a beast in clearing POI's. Sneak damage will be MASSIVE.

Archived