Do the big cats aggro?

ElCabong

If you mean the snow kittens, oh yes they do and they HURT. They are also pretty fast, so do not try to kill one with melee or a bow. Though if you got decent str and a steel sledge, you can prob power attack 1 shot them with a headshot even on warrior difficulty, but otherwise i'd not go near them without a gun. Same for any agressive animal, stay away without a gun. For bears stay away unless you got a REALLY good gun, especially a zombie bear. The coyotes in the desert thou? 1 good smack puts them out of their misery, but they give hardly any meat so I usually ignore them unless I'm a bow build.

Well, once you max heavy armor and brawler, you CAN go up and punch bears and kitties and pop their wee noggins off with one hit.

Oh they may give you a scratch or two, but piffle.

It IS very satisfying punching out a bear, dog or wolf though. Once you get strong enough.

Makes up for the early days of terror.

(mind you, blasting them from a distance works too)

:)

Well, once you max heavy armor and brawler, you CAN go up and punch bears and kitties and pop their wee noggins off with one hit.

Oh they may give you a scratch or two, but piffle.

It IS very satisfying punching out a bear, dog or wolf though. Once you get strong enough.

Makes up for the early days of terror.

(mind you, blasting them from a distance works too)

:)

I'm a fan of power attacking wolfs/animals with a headshot from a sledge hammer, kills them and they go fly a little bit makes me giggle. Try it with a vulture sometime, I make a game of it to see how much distance I can get, hit them juuuust right and you can send them flying 20 blocks away as a ragdoll.

Try it with a vulture sometime, I make a game of it to see how much distance I can get, hit them juuuust right and you can send them flying 20 blocks away as a ragdoll.

Finally the truth is revealed. 7DtD is really just an overly complicated remake of bloody pingu throw.

Archived