Behemoth or other Boss Zombies

MrScareCroww

Hello I would be very interested in a few points I hope you will help me.

I have read from a Behemoth who would be the strongest being in game and speculation would only come every 70 days ... I would love it if there was a kind of boss zombie like this on very special nights or in special Buildings or the possibility to activate or find something that spawns a kind of boss in the 7 night. With a special loot etc. The Behemoth would be an option for me but I would also be happy if he could be found as a normal opponent. For example, I found a very, very large radioactive wild boar in a special house. I was hoping for a boss fight but it was dead after a few head hits with the AK. Would be nice if there was something like that and maybe would establish itself as a permanent opponent for the 7th night after it was killed

The Behemoth is cut forever. I think there were problems with the pathing.

But there is already a kind of Boss Zombie in the game. The Demolisher has 1000 HP and an armor that absorbs 60% of the damage. He also deals 5000 blockdamage when he explodes. With his hands he deals 500 blockdamage per hit.

I don't like him at all. Every time such a firecracker goes off in my base, I have to make repairs in hard to reach places because the explosion is spherical and also damages blocks in the corner. I had to dig a maintenance tunnel to get to certain blocks that I could not reach otherwise.

And I'm glad the Behemoth didn't make it into the game. He was announced as a zombie that can destroy a wall with one punch. I'm a base builder and the last thing I need is some stupid oversized overpowered zombie destroying my base. I'd rather have twice as many zombies. In a horde game the horde as whole should be a threat and not a single enemy.

i have long thought about this. i on one hand would like to have "boss" zombies. some big bullet eating fast moving zed that strikes fear when seen. but on the other hand its zombies. they are dangerous as a group, not individually. they should be dumb and slow and only be killed with headshots. thats how every zombie movie has made us think. i am fairly happy with the current zombies. maybe make a brother to the demolisher. call him the punisher or something. non explosive beast of a zed

That thing sounds obnoxious so I'm glad it's cut. But at the same time, the idea they already cut it permanently for purely technical reasons is kind of disappointing.

The Behemoth was a decent concept in some ways. A boss mutation that would be exceedingly rare and could devastate a base. Th one hit multi-block destruction was a bit absurd though. He would literally tear your base apart and you would really just be watching your hard work going to waste. Similarly with the demolishers the zed is not balanced well. They have insane armor, insane health, run, do insane damage with fist punches, and are OP as all hell when it comes to their explosions. They have so much health and armor you can stun them 3 times, where they fall to the ground, before they die. Boss zombies do sound interesting, but I think there's an important balance to remember. Zombies strong in health and armor should do less damage per hit but take longer to kill, also should be slow in walking speed and faster in attack speed. Zombies strong in attack damage should be fast moving while slow attacking and should have a modest level of health and armor. The demolishers are neither. The Behemoth didn't fit either type itself.

instanced locational bosses with limited mobility (maybe inside an arena-like construct that has trader-like protections so you don't just knock a hole in the wall and shoot from afar) like the center of the map 0,0....the duke set it up as a betting location awhile back, but never finished the project and the area became too hostile to reclaim...now there is a locked hatch in the arena that the boss guards the key to it... (key in like a small chest behind the boss spawn location)....would be a rad thing...less about defending against the thing...more about surviving a chosen encounter

One of the things I have often thought about is how the Pimps could potentially offer large extensive POI's that are end game content. They have a specialized boss that only appears there. In such a situation it is possible to get things like the cut Behemoth. Imagine if you rolled into a massive Military Fortification that is not only difficult to penetrate to even enter, and has very special zombies that appear no where else in game. There you find t he Behemoth at the heart of it all, and you can chose to take it on for high end loot that only is found there. Imagine a large circus POI that boasts a ring leader boss flanked by a zombie elephant, and zombie lion pack. There are a lot of ways you can introduce really interesting bosses into specialized zones that don't affect your Blood Moon Experience, or your Base.

But there is already a kind of Boss Zombie in the game. The Demolisher has 1000 HP and an armor that absorbs 60% of the damage. He also deals 5000 blockdamage when he explodes. With his hands he deals 500 blockdamage per hit.

I love the demolisher. We all can relive the battle of helm's deep in LOTR....lol.....

1TT0OK0.gif

Incredibly good ideas that come together here. The circus story absolutely picked me up. It would be incredibly cool and not restricted in creativity. But unfortunately I very much doubt that something like this actually leaks to the really important people. But for me, these ideas would make the gaming experience a lot better. With fixed goals that ensure that you have certain skill levels and the necessary equipment to be able to face a dungeon. It would of course be absolutely necessary that the dungeons are much more difficult and loot-containing with every player nearby in order to provide sufficient difficulty and loot for everyone.

A boss and a few creatures that follow the forseeable path that zombies follow these days. They are the main issue on horde night, coming in waves. Old school zombies coming from all sides, behaving dumb like Romero zombies, all night as a cannon fodder type of distraction. That makes the player build the classic tower defense defenses (traps and turrets along the forseeable path), while maintaining the zombie apocalyptic theme.

Archived