No announcement yet.

Miss 5 mod slots for T6 items.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW Managed to increase slot amount formal weapons and armour. Happy now)

Comment

Since armor has the higher potential for applicable mods I say the devs should put more slots on those BUT at a cost. (e.g. gain of an encumbrance slot for every mod added). That in turn will add more value to the pack mule perk which most people forgo because of pocket mods.

TFPs, let me know where to email you my PayPal account. Tyvm...🤣🤣

Comment

On the other hand your armor is made up of five pieces each of which has four mod slots at Q6. So “armor” as a whole already has 20 slots available for mods and even allows for stacking of up to 5 duplicates of the same mod if spread out to all five pieces. No other gear has this advantage. At Q5 which is the highest craftable level there are a total of 15 mod slots for armor.

crazy....

Comment

Originally posted by Roland View Post
          On the other hand your armor is made up of five pieces each of which has four mod slots at Q6. So “armor” as a whole already has 20 slots available for mods and even allows for stacking of up to 5 duplicates of the same mod if spread out to all five pieces. No other gear has this advantage. At Q5 which is the highest craftable level there are a total of 15 mod slots for armor.

crazy....
          Speaking of armor mods, can someone explain to me how Improved & Customized Fittings are supposed to affect the Stamina/S penalty?

I posted a bug that they don't seem to have any effect on the penalty, and Schwartz replied "This is by design as they are meant to be used on a whole suit of armor." Does this mean you have to install them to each piece of armor to see a reduction in Stamina/S penalty?

Comment

Working...
          X