sometimes I can't jump after I exit stealth mode

ElCabong

I've posted this in the bug section. next time it happens to me I'll add more information there.

I'm not sure yet what I'm doing to cause this to happen but it does have something to do with moving in stealth mode. I can work around the problem by remapping the space key to a different key then clicking apply then mapping it back to space and clicking apply.

That's all I know about the problem so far.

And finally if this does not belong in this forum please move this to the proper one.

How about keyboard macros (in general, not just for 7dtd)? Might be plausible that a macro ends up rebinding your space bar or some such, although, that's quite a far fetch as well... :)

I'm not using any keyboard macros. It could be that while I'm moving around in stealth mode I am mashing another key. I played for several hours today, frequently going into and out of stealth mode and didn't have this problem. Very strange.

It happens to me when I am crouched AND in ironsights mode with the bow. I forget I’m in ironsights and I stand up but can’t jump until I back out of ironsights as well.

Not that though?

That has happened to me before and I check to make sure I'm out of ironsights. Perhaps I wasn't and thought I was. Next time this happens I'll be sure to check that.

Archived