A question about garage doors

TSOC_yaya

The question is how could we set the garage doors in a level (horizontal) way?

Here is the video on youtube

I think that garage door can only be placed that way if its modded to have "advanced rotations." Funny use of the garage door though lol....

That video is worth watching until the end...it was great, thanks for the share lol...

I think that garage door can only be placed that way if its modded to have "advanced rotations." Funny use of the garage door though lol....

That video is worth watching until the end...it was great, thanks for the share lol...

On one of the game website in my country, someone told me that's not a level way of garage door. It's just open and close XD.So we can just put the garage door in a normal way to make it look like in the video.

Thx for all the reply.

Funny use of the garage door though lol....

More like f***ing genius.

Even if it wasn't intended by the video maker, I thoroughly enjoyed the cosmic irony of seeing garage doors exploited by the player against the AI, since certain AI abilities effectively hijacked doors as a means to screw the player. :pound:

I asked my girlfriend to translate that video for me because I was crying laughing just at the guy's tone of voice and obvious excitement. During much of the horde fight he is yelling the Japanese equivalent of "AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME" LOL.

He seemed to be pretty random with the demolishers - spraying bullets, throwing grenades, etc. Why didn't any of them go off?

Ha ha. Locking myself up in a room with the horde is the opposite of my idea of how to take on the horde! LOL!

The garage door is not set horizontal in the video. The garage door is opened and this pushes the zombies down.

This can be achieved quite easily with a pressure plate. When a zombie walks over it, the garage door opens.

JaWoodle used this concept in this video:

The garage door is not set horizontal in the video. The garage door is opened and this pushes the zombies down.

This can be achieved quite easily with a pressure plate. When a zombie walks over it, the garage door opens.

JaWoodle used this concept in this video:

Good eye! Will definitely need to play around with it in some trap configurations...:p

Archived