I know how to deal with the buzzards in a way everybody will like

ElCabong

I was on my bicycle getting attacked by those things every 10 feet as usual. I equipped my hunting knife to deal with them, one stab is all it takes.

On the third I said to myself, "I feel like Schwarzenegger." And it hit me

BITE THEIR HEADS OFF!

People would even look forward to venturing into buzzard territory or certainly wouldn't mind it if they did anymore. This would fit right into the pimps sense of humor about this game for sure.

I love buzzards, especially early on. Instead of looking for nests of feathers, the feathers come to me.

With the wooden club, it's too easy. Walk backwards, away from the bird and hit it as it tries to harm you.

It can't, its attack animation makes it stop moving forward just before landing a blow and it misses.

5 birds and I have more feathers than I need.

I love buzzards, especially early on. Instead of looking for nests of feathers, the feathers come to me.

With the wooden club, it's too easy. Walk backwards, away from the bird and hit it as it tries to harm you.

It can't, its attack animation makes it stop moving forward just before landing a blow and it misses.

5 birds and I have more feathers than I need.

I'm like that too early on. you get the feather you get the bones and you get the rotten flesh to make your farm with.

Bite their heads off? Even Ozzy wouldn't try that.

Speaking of...

If he did bite the head off a bat and survive, maybe his genes hold the key to a Corona vaccine.

he supposedly has done that on stage. Channel Ozzy if you want but I would prefer to channel Conan the Barbarian.

he supposedly has done that on stage. Channel Ozzy if you want but I would prefer to channel Conan the Barbarian.

not supposedly, he bit off the head of a dead bat that a fan threw on stage thinking it was a rubber one

and had to do rabies shots for that, not very pleasant :D

Archived