what was Bob doing with all that cement?

ElCabong

You mean so you can depart this world with clean pants after Marlene went like butter through your toilet paper wall? :anonymous:

With the relaxing of all muscles and sphincters after death _nobody_ departs this world with clean pants... except my friends Grandfather who either had the foresight or luck to die in bed shortly after going to the toilet for his final, erm, big push.

Changing the cement piles for toilet paper would be a good idea though, the massive amounts of freely available cement completely skews the balance for base building in favour of looters.

• 2 weeks later...

I am unsure what to do with all that concrete, maybe build a base? That's my usual use for it, I like to use steel to reinforce areas that may take a lot of damage and sometimes I like to make concrete plates as well so I can attach bars to one block paths and then upgrade to steel when I get to it as the bars do fall when the plate falls and then i end up stumbling off the ledge like a jackass and need to use wood frames to get back up.

20200423142218_1.jpg.6e524d97cb48b4d226976f103d93592e.jpg20200423142227_1.jpg.431a3af9d51001558c1bb507556abce0.jpg

Seems to be of good use here, not too sure what else it could be used for.

Yeah the amount of cement and cobblestone in POI´s is riddiculous. Instead of creating super zombies becauses bases are too easy to defend, maybe cut down on free ressources just lying around?

Its not exacttly free, you have to take the time to harvest it, and then to turn it into cement mix at least for the cement pallets. The cement pallets used to give already max cement mix, would give about 50 of it or so, but they changed it to give cement, so it just saves you the time of having to melt stone down in the forge. As for cobblestone, its a way to let a player get something so-so setup by first horde night, as the cobbles stones take a fair amount of time to craft in the amount you need to make anything of value, 4 per block and 10 to upgrade. I think a cobblestone pallet gives you enough to make and upgrade 2-3 blocks?

The only one thats really silly for those mats is the bobs boards/carls corn poi, but that poi also gives you a crapton of meat, bones, animal fat and such as well. Its a rare poi so its actually hard to get it to spawn you have to get lucky with RWG.

Its not exacttly free, you have to take the time to harvest it, and then to turn it into cement mix at least for the cement pallets. The cement pallets used to give already max cement mix, would give about 50 of it or so, but they changed it to give cement, so it just saves you the time of having to melt stone down in the forge. As for cobblestone, its a way to let a player get something so-so setup by first horde night, as the cobbles stones take a fair amount of time to craft in the amount you need to make anything of value, 4 per block and 10 to upgrade. I think a cobblestone pallet gives you enough to make and upgrade 2-3 blocks?

The only one thats really silly for those mats is the bobs boards/carls corn poi, but that poi also gives you a crapton of meat, bones, animal fat and such as well. Its a rare poi so its actually hard to get it to spawn you have to get lucky with RWG.

Probably hands down the best POI in terms of quick access to a ton of resources. Huge weapons/ammo stash, cement, meat/bones, rotting meat, etc.

Archived