How to get back trader NPC

toores

I have a brawler character. (lvl 4 brawler skill)

I accidentally punched trader and he ragdolled away. When he stood up he was standing inside a wall and I can't reach him.

How to reset trader NPC standing location?

hit F1, type dm, hit F6, then you can spwan a trader wherever you want

be sure to select persistent spawn(or something like that), otherwise the trader despawn when you move away or restart the game

Had an issue with a trader in a mod and had this same issue, where we spawned one to replace the bugged trader but they would just disappear after a while. I wasn't the one that placed it so I didn't know what options there were. Using your instructions I was looking at the menu and I don't see an option for persistent spawn. I see from dynamic spawner, from static spawner, and from biome spawner as checkbox options at the top with the default being from dynamic spawner. If I want a persistent spawn like you mentioned do I use static spawner?

Had an issue with a trader in a mod and had this same issue, where we spawned one to replace the bugged trader but they would just disappear after a while. I wasn't the one that placed it so I didn't know what options there were. Using your instructions I was looking at the menu and I don't see an option for persistent spawn. I see from dynamic spawner, from static spawner, and from biome spawner as checkbox options at the top with the default being from dynamic spawner. If I want a persistent spawn like you mentioned do I use static spawner?

Yes, static spawn will persist.

Cheers

Then, I suppose, I should get rid of the previous one. Because the other one still exists. I was able to punch him again (with dm mode) and now he is standing inside the floor behind the counter. I can reach his head, so I'll probably continue using him. He is all friendly to me for the job I've done for him, so I don't want to let him go :)

Archived