Can't swing my sledge hammer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't swing my sledge hammer

So I found this nice sledge hammer. Yay! When I go to swing it.... Well I can't. Anyone else have this issue?

Is your left mouse button gunked up ?

Comment

Originally posted by Crys416 View Post
      So I found this nice sledge hammer. Yay! When I go to swing it.... Well I can't. Anyone else have this issue?
      Did you try to turn your computer off and then on again?
      If you did, did you check if your mouse was plugged?

Comment

Just got my first sledge, it works ok for me. Hope you get it sorted, it's a good (but slower than 10.4) melee weapon.

Comment

yes i died my purple knife and my blue sledhammer would not swing its a bug.

Comment

Had a similar problem. Couldn't swing the sledge in my survival game, but it worked just fine in a creative game. I haven't been able to figure out what the issue is, but neither reloading the games nor restarting the machine changes anything.

Comment

Originally posted by michael1358 View Post
              Did you try to turn your computer off and then on again?
              If you did, did you check if your mouse was plugged?
              Originally posted by Ashoda View Post
              Is your left mouse button gunked up ?
              Why even bother posting this?
              Had this issue yesterday. Sledge hammer worked for a bit then wouldn't swing. Logged out and back in and same thing. Dropped the hammer and had a friend pick it up and he couldn't swing it either.♥

Comment

Maybe it's the hammer of Thor..? But then you shouldn't be able to pick it up... Yeah, smells like bug.

Comment

Can't swing a purple sledge hammer that I just found, but can swing a sledgehammer that I craft myself... (yellow quality)

Comment

Some kind of global bug with all usable equipment? Does it happen with other weapons? Flashlights also seem to have similar kind of - now it works now it doesn't random phenomenon going on.

Comment

Had the same issue with a Pick axe @ 10% durability , Did a repair dans worked juste fine maybe it could work with your weapons

Comment

Working...
                      X