RelmDrifter

https://7daystodie.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_reputation

:dejection:

So all the reputation I've tried to give people means nothing, because I have reputation power:0

Guess I've got no reason to then :/

I do see others with rep power:1, But how did they get it? It sounds like the chicken and the egg (who came first?).:confused-new:

the devs all have rep occasionaly they will give rep, then thoes people will have rep and spread it, its nothing more than a nod also if someone recives rep from a grey (0 rep) it still notifies them and makes their day , keep it up

Plus, it doesn't mean "nothing/ per say. The "neutral" reputation just doesn't mean as /much/ as the "positive" rep does... the pimps don't use default settings.

Also, our Rep Power (different from reputation) is determined by reputation, AND OUR CAP IS 1. The Dev's cap is 2.

Keep giving it if you feel like someone does a good job.

Plus, it doesn't mean "nothing/ per say. The "neutral" reputation just doesn't mean as /much/ as the "positive" rep does... the pimps don't use default settings.

Also, our Rep Power (different from reputation) is determined by reputation, AND OUR CAP IS 1. The Dev's cap is 2.

Keep giving it if you feel like someone does a good job.

guppy get on IRC we miss you..

I think it was lowered down to... if you've been given 3 or 5 +rep, then your Rep Power goes to 1, can't remember anymore. It used to be I think 10 +rep. Only the website Admins and Devs can have Rep Power 2.

• 7 months later...

If you mouse over someone's little rep dot you will see a message about their reputation. Here are the breakdowns FYI:

-3.....User is infamous around these parts

0.....User is still an unknown quantity

5.....User has made some good choices

10.....User has a friendly vibe

15.....User is on a distinguished road

20.....User will become famous soon enough

25.....User has a spectacular aura about

30.....User is a jewel in the rough

35.....User is just really nice

40.....User is a glorious beacon of light

50.....User is a name known to all

75.....User is a splendid one to behold

100.....User has much to be proud of

150.....User has a brilliant future

200.....User has a reputation beyond repute

Well 90% of mine are because I say funny ♥♥♥♥, it's the other 10% that counts though... the ones I get from helping people or offering something of value. Yours are like 90% helping/value, so I'd dare say your 14 points mean more than my 77. Definitely more than Roland's 84, 'cause he just got those for doing his job. ;)

I didn't change anything. I was confused. The cap was not 80 it was that people with no rep power gave me rep and so it didn't advance me and I didn't realize that. I actually realized it after I found this thread for the first time so good thread. :)

Also, there are not so very many of mine that are due to moderating. Most of mine are of the useless lolz variety.

The best rep point number is the number of rep that you have given out and I think Guppy blows us all away in that department especially now that he knows how to do it on a mobile device. :)

edit: I lied slightly....I did change one thing. The descriptions were set at insane rep point values and I shifted them into the realm of possibly achievable. Before, the tiers were by 100's and reached into the 1000s which even if they keep all the stats from this forum going into their next game would probably not be achievable. So I lowered them to the current values I listed above and if Guppy and I are not even to 100 yet after almost 3 years of stellar posting I doubt any of us will see 200 by the end...lol

These are the current ranks. Colony Founder is not the top. It is actually third from the top. I cannot change anything about how much the site displays before it cuts off old stuff and archives it. I could change these ranks, add more, and/or alter the break points. The rep ranks were outrageous but these aren't too bad but I am open to suggestions. When you get close to 10000 Guppy I can remove your Snow Baller rank so you can become the Governor. :)

Refugee 0

Scavenger 30

Survivor 60

Hunter 100

Tracker 150

Ranger 250

Nomad 350

Zombie Hunter 400

Reconstructionist 500

Inventor 750

Colony Founder 1000

Leader 5000

Governor 10000

Here are the current Top 25 posters for post count. Interestingly enough nobody knows about Leader because everyone who has attained that rank or is about to has a custom title that masks it. Fox might become the first one to attain Leader and have it show up.

1) Guppycur 8,045

2) madmole 6,480

3) Roland 5,477

4) Gazz 4,947

5) Fox 4,536

6) stallionsden 4,442

7) Valmar 3,712

8) h0tr0d 3,357

9) Malthis 3,304

10) xiiMaRcLeoN 3,284

11) Xtrakicking 3,071

12) The Last Survivor 2,950

13) razor1612 2,869

14) Red Eagle LXIX 2,797

15) Aldranon 2,761

16) SylenThunder 2,747

17) Clare 2,706

18) Laz Man 2,645

19) Alloc 2,617

20) OzHawkeye 2,496

21) Tin 2,444

22) lazerblade01 2,439

23) Deccypher 2,232

24) StompyNZ 2,221

25) LimeyRon 1,943

Top Ten Reputation Leaders

1) Roland 84

2) Guppycur 77

3) Red Eagle LXIX 39

4) HAL9000 35

5) Fox 34

6) madmole 33

6) Wsiegel 33

7) Gazz 31

8) Ekk0 29

9) DerPopo 27

9) Laz Man 27

9) razor1612 27

10) grimreefer24601 25

11) JaxTeller718 21

11) techonce 21

I bumped you :)

Of course that shuts techonce and Jax out of the top ten....lol

Oh no... now I kind of feel bad for them...

not really, lol, but I do really appreciate the bump. :D

Damn. Clare is progressing faster than anyone.

@fox, brains gave me snow baller back on irc when I logged in from my sno ball stand... Google snow ball and "clerks". Nsfw.

I know right? She's been here for less than a year and is quickly catching up to all of us in post count.

Archived