No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://7daystodie.com/forums/faq.ph...vb3_reputation

So all the reputation I've tried to give people means nothing, because I have reputation power:0
    Guess I've got no reason to then :/

I do see others with rep power:1, But how did they get it? It sounds like the chicken and the egg (who came first?).

Originally posted by RelmDrifter View Post
    https://7daystodie.com/forums/faq.ph...vb3_reputation

So all the reputation I've tried to give people means nothing, because I have reputation power:0
    Guess I've got no reason to then :/

I do see others with rep power:1, But how did they get it? It sounds like the chicken and the egg (who came first?).
    the devs all have rep occasionaly they will give rep, then thoes people will have rep and spread it, its nothing more than a nod also if someone recives rep from a grey (0 rep) it still notifies them and makes their day , keep it up

Comment

Plus, it doesn't mean "nothing/ per say. The "neutral" reputation just doesn't mean as /much/ as the "positive" rep does... the pimps don't use default settings.

Also, our Rep Power (different from reputation) is determined by reputation, AND OUR CAP IS 1. The Dev's cap is 2.

Keep giving it if you feel like someone does a good job.

Comment

Originally posted by Deccypher View Post
        ... if someone recives rep from a grey (0 rep) it still notifies them and makes their day , keep it up
        Oh cool, I was wondering about that part too. Thank you (both) for clearing that up for me

Comment

Originally posted by Guppycur View Post
          Plus, it doesn't mean "nothing/ per say. The "neutral" reputation just doesn't mean as /much/ as the "positive" rep does... the pimps don't use default settings.

Also, our Rep Power (different from reputation) is determined by reputation, AND OUR CAP IS 1. The Dev's cap is 2.

Keep giving it if you feel like someone does a good job.
          guppy get on IRC we miss you..

Comment

I think it was lowered down to... if you've been given 3 or 5 +rep, then your Rep Power goes to 1, can't remember anymore. It used to be I think 10 +rep. Only the website Admins and Devs can have Rep Power 2.
            Last edited by Fox; 03-25-2016, 11:25 PM.

Comment

If you mouse over someone's little rep dot you will see a message about their reputation. Here are the breakdowns FYI:

-3.....User is infamous around these parts

0.....User is still an unknown quantity

5.....User has made some good choices

10.....User has a friendly vibe

15.....User is on a distinguished road

20.....User will become famous soon enough

25.....User has a spectacular aura about

30.....User is a jewel in the rough

35.....User is just really nice

40.....User is a glorious beacon of light

50.....User is a name known to all

75.....User is a splendid one to behold

100.....User has much to be proud of

150.....User has a brilliant future

200.....User has a reputation beyond repute
              Last edited by Roland; 08-04-2017, 12:27 AM.

Comment

But we're capped at 80 still, right?

Also, I noticed the actual reputation list is capped at 100. THAT is a shame, because I use to use old reps to find posts I know I posted something useful on to repost.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh you sly dog, you changed it?

Comment

only problem is that most of the members didn´t knew about that reputation system or just don´t give a ..... about it, unfortanly

Comment

Well 90% of mine are because I say funny ♥♥♥♥, it's the other 10% that counts though... the ones I get from helping people or offering something of value. Yours are like 90% helping/value, so I'd dare say your 14 points mean more than my 77. Definitely more than Roland's 84, 'cause he just got those for doing his job.

Comment

lol thx guppy, but I didn´t make my stuff because of that points..... just wanted to say that it seems not to be the best indicator

Comment

I didn't change anything. I was confused. The cap was not 80 it was that people with no rep power gave me rep and so it didn't advance me and I didn't realize that. I actually realized it after I found this thread for the first time so good thread.

Also, there are not so very many of mine that are due to moderating. Most of mine are of the useless lolz variety.

The best rep point number is the number of rep that you have given out and I think Guppy blows us all away in that department especially now that he knows how to do it on a mobile device.

edit: I lied slightly....I did change one thing. The descriptions were set at insane rep point values and I shifted them into the realm of possibly achievable. Before, the tiers were by 100's and reached into the 1000s which even if they keep all the stats from this forum going into their next game would probably not be achievable. So I lowered them to the current values I listed above and if Guppy and I are not even to 100 yet after almost 3 years of stellar posting I doubt any of us will see 200 by the end...lol
                        Last edited by Roland; 11-18-2016, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Can you fix the 100 cap limit on visible rep?

- - - Updated - - -

Lastly, is colony founder the highest tag rank?

Comment

Originally posted by Guppycur View Post
                            Lastly, is colony founder the highest tag rank?
                            You're Snow Baller (whatever that means)... so clearly not. Unless you got a custom title.

Comment

These are the current ranks. Colony Founder is not the top. It is actually third from the top. I cannot change anything about how much the site displays before it cuts off old stuff and archives it. I could change these ranks, add more, and/or alter the break points. The rep ranks were outrageous but these aren't too bad but I am open to suggestions. When you get close to 10000 Guppy I can remove your Snow Baller rank so you can become the Governor.

Refugee 0
                              Scavenger 30
                              Survivor 60
                              Hunter 100
                              Tracker 150
                              Ranger 250
                              Nomad 350
                              Zombie Hunter 400
                              Reconstructionist 500
                              Inventor 750
                              Colony Founder 1000
                              Leader 5000