Claim stone expire question.

kimila

Sorry but cant find a answer to this only how much is covered with the claim.

On my server the time for expire is 30 days and the claim gets red but still says dong when you hit it or the building.

How long time after the expire time will the claim disappears or don't say dong when you hit it or the building.

Claim decay

I found a claim block on the server I play on and when I hit it I did normal block dmg to it even though it still made the sound so I destroyed it and gained a claim. I suspect the decay just means it'll slowly decrease the effectiveness of the claim. Say the server is 32x then the longer that player stays offline the lower it will be until it hits zero. This totally depends on the server settings. The one I play on only starts to decay after like 30 days

How Land Claim Blocks Work-

note- all times are game time

Claim Size - Sets the area of protection for the LCB. Must be odd numbers. ie: if set to 11 then all blocks within 5 blocks each way from the LCB are protected

Claim Health Online- Sets how much protection the LCB gives when the player that placed it is online. ie: If set to 10 and a block normally has 100 hit points then with the LCB's protection it will have 1000 hit points

Claim Health Offline- Sets how much protection the LCB gives when the player that placed it is offline. ie:If set to 10 and a block normally has 100 hit points then with the LCB's protection it will have 1000 hit points

Claim Duration- Sets the length of time a LCB will be active after the last time the player that placed it is online. ie: If set to 30 days then 30 days after the player that placed the LCB was last online the LCB will no longer give protection.

Claim Dead Zone- Sets the allowed distance in between two LCB's from non friends. Distance starts from the edge of the protected area not the LCB its self

Claim Decay- Sets how the protection will weaken over time after the last time the player that placed the LCB was online.

• Slow- Sets a curved Decay. LCB will lose very little protection each day the player that placed the LCB is off line until the Claim Duration is reached
  • Fast - Sets a linear decay. ie: if Duration is set to 30 days and Claim Health is set to x30 then every day the player is offline the LCB will lower its protection value by one each day.
  • None- There will be no decay and the LCB will keep its full protection value until the total Claim Duration is reached then it will deactivate

The claim block on my server is set to 0 offline and online so it does not take any damage at all.

If you have the offline and online health set to "0" then why are ya'll even using them? If I remember correctly I think there was a bug with setting them to "0" try setting it to 1

Decay mode is Full.

There is no "Full" for Claim Decay

When it turns red it still dos'n take any damage at all.

When what turns red?

If you have the offline and online health set to "0" then why are ya'll even using them? If I remember correctly I think there was a bug with setting them to "0" try setting it to 1

There is no "Full" for Claim Decay

When what turns red?

"Full", i mean it is set too "2" in LandClaimDecayMode.

When claim expire it turns red on the map, not the ingame map, the admin map via browser.

• 3 years later...

Archived