Use of Zombie 3D models

DuMonYu

Hey guys, long time player (started A7) and forum lurker. I just don't post much. The upcoming Behemoth has me curious about two things: How accessible are the 3d models for the zombies?

I've been 3d printing for a long while and would love to have a painted horde sitting on the desk while I empty loads of rounds into one in game.

This brings up my second question, Would that against any of the terms of EA or TFP? I would hate to anger the Mole even more.

Although it would be a single horde to terrorize my girlfriend, I would be happy to also send a horde to Fun Pimp studios if that's what it takes :)

Bad news:

You agree not to:

...prepare derivative works based on or otherwise modify the Software, in whole or in part...

In my non-expert interpretation, the 3D models are part of the software, and a 3D print of a zombie model would be a derivative work. Therefore if you accepted the agreement, you've already agreed not to do this.

Good news:

...It may be amended only by a writing executed by both parties....

Which suggests, in my non-expert interpretation, that you're probably okay if a Fun Pimp chimes in here.

Archived