new random gen world seeds for ALPHA 16

Janna3921

the thread for seeds for RGW will have changed and not be accurate. one that is great in 14 and 15 will be totally different.

so, i think a new thread needs to be started.

please, put the seed names here and whatever you want to say about it here so we will have a uptodate thread. some like deserts, some prefer forests, others want . . . so please give some idea of what is in it. i do think it would be good to give coordinates where you spawn so a player will have a better way to compare where they spawn. when you spawn in the desert and someone else in the snow biome, it helps to get a idea of what that map is like in. preview does give a overview, but i think this can be a help. some might not agree, it is just a suggestion.

**NOTE** There seems to have been a update that may make changes in some of the seeds, so be prepared that any of the seeds you check out could have different locations for towns, buildings, traders, lakes and such.

Seed: direwolf

First map my friend and I will try in A16. Looked for something not too hard. Map has a huge, almost completely plain region around 3000N / 200W. There are four towns in view distance, a trader centered between these towns, multiple caves. When we are done looting those four towns, there is a big town to the north east with three skycrapers. Middle of the plain region is the perfect spot for building.

882261028_direwolfforum.jpg.435e98283c466d13ac8a6c9399de8d37.jpg

Can anyone shine in?

Im looking for a map that has:

A. Large center city at 0:0 With at least 1 scraper

B. Center or parts of it are in Desert biome.

"Sexy" is kinda doing it but maybe there are others.

Desert is a no go as cities are small

I'm playing "Billion Dollar Club" and I'm finding it very well distributed (I didn't see it in the map explorer, because I don't want to spoil the experience). Lots of small houses distributed, pleasant small towns so far, etc.

PS: Loot is not related to the seed, but I got the minibike book after 2 hours in :applause:

Super mad at myself for starting a random gen without checking the preview first. Spent 7 days trying to find a decent place to settle; checked the map previewer and learned that 1) My world SUCKS (seas of water everywhere) and 2) I am at the complete opposite end of all the towns/cities. :sorrow:

So yeah, please, share all the good seeds you find!

Pardon my noob question but where are you guys finding these seeds? Do people just post certain ones they get while playing or ? I really like the looks of "direwolf" but for future reference was curious. Thanks guys

They are posting the seeds they have personally used and found to be good or they have entered into the map preview tool and could see were good.

Seed: direwolf

First map my friend and I will try in A16. Looked for something not too hard. Map has a huge, almost completely plain region around 3000N / 200W. There are four towns in view distance, a trader centered between these towns, multiple caves. When we are done looting those four towns, there is a big town to the north east with three skycrapers. Middle of the plain region is the perfect spot for building.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20630[/ATTACH]

Thanks sooooo much for that one, I spend so much time in Alpha 15.2 getting such a map!

And there's even a trader right in the middle of those cities! Beats a LOT of travel time...

Okey guys

I have found an interesting map where i have my Desert to the East and lots and lots of cities at center and in map as whole!

3 of them have scrapers- easy to loot- easy to start- no huge water puddles

sexysky (type small letters)

C7665AD11F235B6C53703F87FD9A2CE236F26CFF

hello I am using atm the seed UNDEAD096

it was nice in A15 and still nice now with some kind of central city with lts of destroyed building, military camp, big skyscraper, trader just south of town.... a nice seed

don't have preview because I'm at work but will try to post it later

happy hunting!

i'm going to ask games4kickz what seed he is playing on, he went looking for hub city and where it is supposed to be is a huge body of water. he swam out to 0.0 and no underwater city, he was hoping it was under water.

~B~ posted the seed name, copied it. Games4kickz is playing on a seed called TouchiesA16

Someone suggested "madmole" because it has many cities. I found 2 traders within 500 meters of my modified POI at 747S 999E (One has a full set of all the stations!)

Very satisfied getting my butt kick in the skyscrapers! Got a miner hat from one of the traders so now I hopefully will be kicking butt in them. (Will bring a small stack of splints, just in case) :D

20160610Kraken

Spawned once in a snow biome, restarted two other times and spawned both times in a forest a stone's throw from a large city and two (2) traders. Decent mix of biomes. City is mostly in a desert biome. So big I could probably never leave and not finish exploring it.

Archived