Until now (S1E7) nice serie about the Stephen King Novel

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5639976

+- Wynona Earp

Seeable, a bit trashy but still nice

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4878326

- Van Helsing

Niveau of a "The Asylum" Production like "Z Nation". Not my taste

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5197820

First season of Z Nation was pretty good. Kind of campy but they had some cool stuff. Half way through the second season is when I stopped.

Ditto. And I don't even remember why I stopped. Probably life happened, or an Alpha release, or both.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, also I'm liking the new show "Salvation" on CBS. It's been interesting so far.

Highly recommend Strain

I'm in 7 episodes now and I like it so far. Has some stupid behavior but not nearly as much as other shows. At least the people in this show will actually say the word "vampire" instead of acting like they've never seen a monster movie before...

I'm in 7 episodes now and I like it so far. Has some stupid behavior but not nearly as much as other shows. At least the people in this show will actually say the word "vampire" instead of acting like they've never seen a monster movie before...

I liked the first season but lost interest in early in the 2nd. When you figure out in the first episode what the main villain is, takes the joy out of it a bit.

To me the strain is the first show the really tackles the transition from normal world to a world overrun with vamps. Every other show, including fear twd just pretty much showed a little of the start, then skips to everything is buggered.

exactly, I was actually expecting FTWD to tackle the outbreak in a similar fashion. For me FTWD is just milking the money using TWD's fame.

I don't watch a ton of tv, though I have been watching Dragon Ball Super and Rick and Morty recently.

Speaking of which I need to catch up on Dragon Ball Super. I have them recorded, but I'm a few episodes behind.

Adult Swim has also been showing Moral Orel for some reason, it's like a decade old show, but it's entertaining. Actually, it reminds me of the days they used to air Shin Chan, that show was kind of messed up iirc o.o Didn't help that I was probably a bit young for Shin Chan at the time.

I'm also looking forward to the new season of South Park.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived