Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will A17 experimental be released 3?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don´t vote this time... I vote in the next one ^^

Comment

Originally posted by SittingDuck View Post
      sound smart heheheheheh

Comment

Originally posted by SittingDuck View Post
        now after so long time with delays i think the same... i have vote but the next i won´t ... i vote again after that what comes next... i think it is in in the year 2020

Comment

I do agree to an extent they are stringing us along with this alpha and it just keeps going from month to month with no real news. Alpha 17 was a good hype but now its been 3 months since we first expected it to release, and now where almost mid sept and were still waiting for it.
          Last edited by Crater Creator; 09-10-2018, 08:40 PM. Reason: quoted post was deleted

Comment

The fact is that predicting a release date with the things that TFP are doing ISN'T easy, and every time they do, and something LEGITIMATELY pushes it back, people pull this crap. If you know anything about coding and development and you STILL make statements like [one that was deleted], then this forum is better off without you. All that's happened is that TFP haven't done things the way you think they should have.

Doubt all you want. Feel free to continue to wallow in your negativity and all the good it does... Doesn't change a blasted thing, and serves only to let you slog more vitriol on top of a situation that ISN'T GOING TO BE ALTERED by whinging and insulting people.

I know. I know. I shouldn't feed the trolls, but JEEBAS, this kind of asinine bull♥♥♥♥ just REALLY gets under my skin.

moderator note: "you" in this post is directed at a post that was deleted.
            Last edited by Crater Creator; 09-10-2018, 08:48 PM. Reason: quoted post was deleted

Comment

7 Years To Beta

Comment

I felt a similar way with old school Rust before they wiped the slate with it. I think the game is decent as is with much needed TLC that I've been anticipating for in A17. Been on the TFP train since KICKSTARTER, this is nothing new for the pimps, lmfao. I often remind myself to have 0 expectations when it comes to this studio; yet the bitter disappointment always seems to set in.
                Last edited by Crater Creator; 09-10-2018, 08:51 PM. Reason: quoted post was deleted

Comment

that's just embarrassing...

Comment

People think their cryquitting is going to make any difference to the game.

If you took out all of the whiners, all the cryquitters and the wewantitnow’ers, this thread would be about half it’s size.
                    Last edited by Crater Creator; 09-10-2018, 08:52 PM. Reason: quoted post was deleted

Comment

Originally posted by gav_328t View Post

If you took out all of the whiners, all the cryquitters and the wewantitnow’ers, this thread would be about half it’s size.
                      While I agree with you, I also believe there is a place for it. Lighting a fire under people's ass often times has a positive effect. Criticism, although positive is preferred, lead to action. Imagine if there was no pressure or if TFP wasn't held to a certain standard for releases? An argument could be made that these people are important. They are communicating their quite understandable displeasure with the product they have.
                      Last edited by Crater Creator; 09-10-2018, 08:53 PM. Reason: quote was edited

Comment

There is nothing wrong with criticism, especially if they reasonably explain it. What I don't understand is why people have to whiteknight the devs as if its their life? They're grown adults, I am sure they can take it.
                        Last edited by Crater Creator; 09-10-2018, 08:55 PM. Reason: quote was edited

Comment

Originally posted by Stisis View Post
                          While I agree with you, I also believe there is a place for it. Lighting a fire under people's ass often times has a positive effect. Criticism, although positive is preferred, lead to action. Imagine if there was no pressure or if TFP wasn't held to a certain standard for releases? An argument could be made that these people are important. They are communicating their quite understandable displeasure with the product they have.
                          I agree, there is a place for it, but it’s not here.

I believe TFP hold themsleves to a high enough standard already, otherwise we’d have a broken, buggy version of A17 already. All these people are doing is breeding negativity.

I check this thread numerous times everyday, just for a hint of an update. All i ever seem to see though, is sulky, whiny posts from people who feel like they’re entitled to something because they were ‘loyal since 12.5’. So what? I’ve been playing since about 14 iirc, and i’ve enjoyed every minute of it. I still play every so often now too, but not as much. I’m waiting for A17 to drop because the game is epic.

If cryquiting and ‘logging off’ get’s rid of the little brats, then good riddance.
                          Last edited by Crater Creator; 09-10-2018, 08:56 PM. Reason: quoted post was deleted

Comment

I check this thread numerous times everyday, just for a hint of an update. All i ever seem to see though, is sulky, whiny posts from people who feel like they’re entitled to something because they were ‘loyal since 12.5’. So what? I’ve been playing since about 14 iirc, and i’ve enjoyed every minute of it. I still play every so often now too, but not as much. I’m waiting for A17 to drop because the game is epic.
                            "Entitled". There is that word again, not sure if you realize that people pay MONEY for this game so they should be able to criticize it if they want.

ONE whole year since the last update. Not even for bugfixes (especially ones that are gamebreaking). It's obvious that people would get get bored and want more content. Hell, because its been a whole year people think the devs have abandoned the game, not aware this place exists. Which is pretty reasonable.
                            Last edited by Crater Creator; 09-10-2018, 09:00 PM. Reason: quoted post was edited

Comment

this game is not dead , maybe to some it is but to others it still a fun game, go play empyrion
                              Last edited by Crater Creator; 09-10-2018, 09:04 PM. Reason: quoted post was deleted

Comment

Originally posted by Stisis View Post
                                Right now WITH the pressure TFP have continually extended the time between alphas and each experimental was delayed. So to me it seems that pressure isn't working, At all.

-----

I think this would be the right moment for a caricature with all the TFP developers sitting on small fireplaces, chatting and roasting marshmellows over a pile of ice cubes

Comment

Working...
                                X