When will A17 experimental be released 3?

Roland

When will A17 experimental be released 3?  

318 members have voted

1. 1. When will A17 experimental be released 3?

• Monday September 3
    • Monday September 10
    • Monday September 17
    • Monday September 24
    • Monday October 1
    • Monday October 8
    • Monday October 15
    • Monday October 22
    • Monday October 29

The real question is whether there will be a fourth iteration of this poll and thread before the update finally gets released to the public....

The good news is that if you already voted on previous polls you have a chance to be right this time.

The bad news is that you were wrong on previous polls and you have to vote again...

The real question is whether there will be a fourth iteration of this poll and thread before the update finally gets released to the public....

This is the question I want the poll for, not the one in this thread and while at it, add this option to that poll "There won't be a fourth iteration of the poll regarding A17 release date, because by the time it's released, Roland will get tired of it and quit making these threads..."

Hopefully next week the wait is killing the hype lol.

Knowing that they updated yet again to a newer Unity version and are putting a ton of new content in the game is why I disagree with that. Not that I enjoy waiting, but I can deal with it when the results should be much better.

It would have been nice if they had released an experimental for what they had at that point, and it would have put an end to the complaining about waiting while they worked on the updated version. Then if that next version was finished in a month or 2 people would have exploded in joy, and the modders would have been the ones crying because all their work in that month was squashed by the 2018.2 version.

I

Knowing that they updated yet again to a newer Unity version and are putting a ton of new content in the game is why I disagree with that. Not that I enjoy waiting, but I can deal with it when the results should be much better.

It would have been nice if they had released an experimental for what they had at that point, and it would have put an end to the complaining about waiting while they worked on the updated version. Then if that next version was finished in a month or 2 people would have exploded in joy, and the modders would have been the ones crying because all their work in that month was squashed by the 2018.2 version.

I meant me personally am not as hyped atm as a few weeks ago but I’m sure once mm drops that video I’ll be hyped again.

What scares me the most is A18 is probably gonna take 1.5 - 3 years to finish,

looking back at the time increase between each major patch it doesn't look good for players.

I remember when they started to guess when they could release it that was almost a year ago now LMFAO!!!

I love the game but TFP need to take in more talent to help them. Empyrion - Galactic Survival is not much bigger then them and yet they launch game patches like they actually care about the general public that supported them.

I mean that game does 3 times as much as 7dtd and they are based on the same platform Unity.

I seriously doubt that much time is being spent on 7dtd, probably the most work it has ever seen is now when they hired the new crew for it.

Yeah i am getting salty and i don't really care what people think or how hard you defend and say of well its EA LMFAO!!!!

This is getting stupid there is no chance the patch will release soon however at least TFP have met and exceeded everyones expectations

They are slow and now a snail just passed them.

HOLY F N PRETZELS!!!!!!

THIS IS STUPID.

What scares me the most is A18 is probably gonna take 1.5 - 3 years to finish,

looking back at the time increase between each major patch it doesn't look good for players.

I remember when they started to guess when they could release it that was almost a year ago now LMFAO!!!

I love the game but TFP need to take in more talent to help them. Empyrion - Galactic Survival is not much bigger then them and yet they launch game patches like they actually care about the general public that supported them.

I mean that game does 3 times as much as 7dtd and they are based on the same platform Unity.

I seriously doubt that much time is being spent on 7dtd, probably the most work it has ever seen is now when they hired the new crew for it.

Yeah i am getting salty and i don't really care what people think or how hard you defend and say of well its EA LMFAO!!!!

This is getting stupid there is no chance the patch will release soon however at least TFP have met and exceeded everyones expectations

They are slow and now a snail just passed them.

HOLY F N PRETZELS!!!!!!

THIS IS STUPID.

I feel you alot of the stuff you say is fitting quite too whats going on imo i mean im playing since alpha 1 and it got slower and slower with each update its sad. Idk how often stuff got thrown away and made new ended up with more bugs and looks worse. Example the hud i liked this kinda belt looking one back then also you had 9 slots not 8 lmao and now in the videos it all looks so well ... alpha it looks so simple, not a fan of the health bar either its way too big and ugly looking the wellness system is so nicely done imo and now they take it away and rework it why not putting stuff like npc*s finally in the bandits that are supposed too come since a 15 stop adding stuff that doesnt need changing and add what was supposed too come also how much time went past because of the shader and unity update so much bugs got caused from that its sad.

The need for a destination for release date whining in the dev diary is ongoing.

Well the trolling with stupid smiles too, i really try too be nice but why are you even doing that why isnt there much communication from the team like back then when we got a bit more information about what its going on im not pointing fingers but the dev and mod team must be blind too not see where the delays and no information giving is leading everyone gets upset and mad on the forum under the blog on steam i dont wanne see my most favourite game in the dark but the light shrinks more and more rather then adding some smiles and some votes instad of giving us information instad of us trying too figure out some by votes make US smile with some more freaking information videos pics it takes too long really.

Also about the video that was supposed too come this week we having sunday now i dont wanne take stuff as definatly as some people do but idk for me its the weekend. Idk a 20min video shouldnt be that hard too do + rendering and uploading it.

i get why people are mad and pissed at the slow devlopment of the game i truly do ..i was so whining at tthe forums about the game slow updates that is getting worst and worst i was hoping that Joel or richard will comeout for 5 min video explaining the delay and making us feel that we havn t been lost in the void until ronald explained the problem that A17 was ready for release in july but the devs took the risk for the greater good to update the game to unity 2018.2 that is *suppose* to make the game look greater and run better with FPS

let wait for joel aka madmole video coming probebly today and see what he have to say about everything that happend in the last 2 months.

i am hoping that TFP will not do the same mistake in a18 and take 1-2 years for an update thay need to hire more people or get the modding community to work with them ..modding made the game up and running i think without the modding the game would v been dead...

A17 is coming Mid september so let hope that it s not gonna be buggy af and take even 3 months for stable because that would be sucks

i am upset and i think some on the community already know that about me but i didn t see that where is going so i just stoped it because it doing more harm then good

i get why people are mad and pissed at the slow devlopment of the game i truly do ..i was so whining at tthe forums about the game slow updates that is getting worst and worst i was hoping that Joel or richard will comeout for 5 min video explaining the delay and making us feel that we havn t been lost in the void until ronald explained the problem that A17 was ready for release in july but the devs took the risk for the greater good to update the game to unity 2018.2 that is *suppose* to make the game look greater and run better with FPS

let wait for joel aka madmole video coming probebly today and see what he have to say about everything that happend in the last 2 months.

i am hoping that TFP will not do the same mistake in a18 and take 1-2 years for an update thay need to hire more people or get the modding community to work with them ..modding made the game up and running i think without the modding the game would v been dead...

A17 is coming Mid september so let hope that it s not gonna be buggy af and take even 3 months for stable because that would be sucks

i am upset and i think some on the community already know that about me but i didn t see that where is going so i just stoped it because it doing more harm then good

one can only hope , lets just hope this never happens again but i was expecting alpha 17 to take it long time but not this long .

Archived