Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will A17 Experimental be released 4?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Wisteria View Post
    The latest info is that the opt in will be released to public on 19th November if no game breaking bugs surface.
    A question to mostly Roland - would it be possible to get an estimated time? We got a holiday in my country Would like to know if it will go live on Monday morning for northern Europe, or if it'll go live at night from Monday to Tuesday as the stream event did... (which will be sad)
    I'm with Wisteria on this. Knowing a time would be great so I can text my boss if it's going to be like a midnight release so I can take off tomorrow, or if it's going to be another night time release so I can go to work with something to look forward too. TFP needs to stop screwing with people's lives here. It's been 18 months already, end the torture! The time is right meow!

    Comment


      Originally posted by Wisteria View Post
      The latest info is that the opt in will be released to public on 19th November if no game breaking bugs surface.
      A question to mostly Roland - would it be possible to get an estimated time? We got a holiday in my country Would like to know if it will go live on Monday morning for northern Europe, or if it'll go live at night from Monday to Tuesday as the stream event did... (which will be sad)
      Brace yourself, it's the sad option. If I didn't fall for a troll message release was announced to happen at 8pm ct on Monday (that is one of the US time zones). For europeans it will be from 1am on Tuesday morning to 3 or 4 am depending on time zone.
      Last edited by meganoth; 11-18-2018, 03:28 PM.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Spectral Force View Post
        I'm with Wisteria on this. Knowing a time would be great so I can text my boss if it's going to be like a midnight release so I can take off tomorrow, or if it's going to be another night time release so I can go to work with something to look forward too. TFP needs to stop screwing with people's lives here. It's been 18 months already, end the torture! The time is right meow!
        Not having a rough guesstimate keeps the deranged part of the back of my brain wanting to believe 'there's a chance' A17E will be released to the public early or at 00:01 Monday. Most likely not going to happen, but I agree the waiting is getting a bit intense...

        Comment


          Originally posted by Space4Ace View Post
          It's coming for the streamers this Friday, November 16. A few streamers have made the announcement already.

          See here: https://twitter.com/PokketNinja/stat...44827723808773
          Derp. Wrong weekend.
          Last edited by Poojam; 11-19-2018, 12:35 AM.

          Comment


            Literally feels like Christmas eve.

            Comment


              Originally posted by SickPuppy View Post
              Literally feels like Christmas eve.
              Yeah!

              It's almost heeeeeeeeeeeeeere!

              Comment


                Originally posted by LuckyStar View Post
                Yeah!

                It's almost heeeeeeeeeeeeeere!

                Almost feels wrong for a middle aged man to feel this excited, I don't even remember the last time....probably A15 > A16

                I know LuckyStar will probably be on Insane always run 25% loot, who else is jumping into the deep end? Come on ppl don't give me this 'oh i'll just try naves on default and test the waters....', it's time to take the fight on.
                Last edited by SickPuppy; 11-19-2018, 04:33 AM.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by SickPuppy View Post
                  Almost feels wrong for a middle aged man to feel this excited, I don't even remember the last time....probably A15 > A16
                  I see my favourite cereal on sale and I get excited.

                  Us old guys are allowed. =D

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by LuckyStar View Post
                    Yeah!

                    It's almost heeeeeeeeeeeeeere!

                    Wait are you sharing with us what you got up to last night?!

                    Comment


                      I hope we get a release post "When it´s done"

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by SickPuppy View Post
                        Almost feels wrong for a middle aged man to feel this excited, I don't even remember the last time....probably A15 > A16

                        I know LuckyStar will probably be on Insane always run 25% loot, who else is jumping into the deep end? Come on ppl don't give me this 'oh i'll just try naves on default and test the waters....', it's time to take the fight on.
                        Originally posted by SickPuppy View Post
                        Almost feels wrong for a middle aged man to feel this excited, I don't even remember the last time....probably A15 > A16
                        That's how it goes.

                        You're a young gamer who finds a cool game and decide to stick around waiting between the updates and then, one day, when the next big update finally arrives you find that you're now a middle aged gamer and still just as exited as you were when some ancient mythological version of legends was released back in, as the young gamers of today would call it, the stone age.

                        So, don't feel wrong about it, feel proud...the kids actually think it's cool having us old guys around, listening to the stories about how the zombie hordes used to be much larger when we were in their age or how we can remember, way back when, when someone built the first mini-bike.

                        Heck, some day in the future, we'll be sitting there watching our grand children play 7D2D v1.0 and be all grumpy and complaining about how everything was much better back in our days and how we can remember when A17 was released, now that's what we'd call a release and that they don't make them quite like that any more and so on....but in our hearts, we'll still be just as excited as they are.

                        Comment


                          so close... 3:30pm CST = 23:30 (11:30pm) my time...

                          Comment


                            CST is -6 hours from UTC, which means me being on +1 i will wait till 22.30... Just a few more hours...

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X