When will A17 Experimental be released 4?

Roland

When will A17 Experimental be released 4?  

238 members have voted

1. 1. When will A17 Experimental be released 4?

I'm done with dates. Dates aren't working. So we will go to build version number for the poll so this one is sure to be the last one of these for A17. Sheesh!

As of today (October 16, 2018) they are at A17 b150 so what build do you think they will be at when A17 releases to experimental for everyone?

Alpha 17 won't release in October but it is close enough that by over-estimating wildly we can be reasonably certain it will release before the end of the year.

Alpha 17 won't release in October but it is close enough that by over-estimating wildly we can be reasonably certain it will release before the end of the year.

I was hoping that the release wouldn't be with RDR2. I'm going to be going hardcore with that game to get it out of the way for 7DTD release.

Forum members here are very rational.

Almost 50% voting for the safest option.

254+ :nod:

I've always selected the latest possible option in all the prior polls as well. So far I'm 3 for 3. I expect to be correct in this poll, as well as in the next two.

I expect to be correct in this poll, as well as in the next two.

Oh come on, don't be like that! Don't say "in the next two" like if it really had to take that long to release the damn thing. Think more positively this time!

How about 17 polls from now? Will you still be correct there?

No way because Madmole said he will eat his beard if A17e isn't out before the end of 2018. I don't think it would taste good, even with Grampa's awesome sauce!

Suddenly I got an awful feeling that Grandpa's awesome sauce was a hint that he's preparing to eat his own beard.

Oh come on, don't be like that! Don't say "in the next two" like if it really had to take that long to release the damn thing. Think more positively this time!

How about 17 polls from now? Will you still be correct there?

Nah, I was just being sarcastic. It does look like they are wrapping things up.

Archived