Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Awesome seeds for random gen ALPHA 17.0-.1

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • That is not completely true. Your host company is likely keeping you from going bigger. I have a dedicated box cutting out the host company and I have gone as high as 9696 to date and it works just fine. Thing is I think the bigger the map the more resources you pull. Since a host company is giving you only X number of resource they limit what you can do. This could be why some companies are having some issues generating maps.

    Sounds like again I am so happy to have cut the host out the picture. Anyone that has 2 or more people to help pay look into a dedicated server box. You run any game you want and with our box we pay 76 USD a month. With 2 or more splitting it well worth it. Play Ark today and 7D2D tomorrow, then switch it up and play Arma 3 the following day.

    Comment


    • Ram usage

      Originally posted by Wizard Jim View Post
      my pc keeps melting when i try to preview large maps.
      Thats because the map previewer eats up large amounts of RAM

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Brykx View Post
        Great typo I made.
        I haven't explored the map much so far, but I think I had never such a great spawn.
        Spawned just in view distance of a trader and found another one on day 1 too

        8k b208 Seed: 314156

        Edith: Just found another trader close to my spawn position

        Spoiler: 

        This is a great seed. I am having a blast playing on it. Thank you.

        Comment


        • none of the map names i try look at all the same as the maps shown..

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Savage11 View Post
            This is a great seed. I am having a blast playing on it. Thank you.
            I can confirm that this seed is really good.
            Near the 4 traders, at 1558S / 1780W, there is a garage with 2 lot boxes by Shotgun Messias and a functioning workbench.
            All around many shops and POIs.

            I like it

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Sawth77 View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]25703[/ATTACH]

              Haven't explored this one, but there's literally 1 acre of desert and almost entirely the rest is green. Almost like the Lothric one i posted earlier on. Will explore this one a bit, see if it's any good, but a ton of green area to explore. Via the map preview, i did see the map had several missile silos and army camps, even a football field. saw a couple of traders, but they were a good distance from one another, not sure how many more there are in total. Time to go explore
              I can't make out the seed name in the picture. Could you please tell me the name? Thanks.

              Comment


              • Size 8192 / Seed Test8k

                Just generated this - seems to have no snow or desert, according to the map previewer anyway. Good for if you are tired of dealing with the temperature extremes.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by hatemonet View Post
                  none of the map names i try look at all the same as the maps shown..
                  Make sure you are inputting the same size maps as well. Size also affects the map.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Walking Deadly View Post
                    I can't make out the seed name in the picture. Could you please tell me the name? Thanks.
                    The seed is z0mb137and

                    Comment


                    • Currently playing on the map seed "cool", the map size 8200(don't know the exact no). Haven't explored much but already found 4 or 5 traders less than a KM from each other. Here's the link to my video. https://youtu.be/xt6lqJF-UWs
                      it's a horde base video, but right around the 1 minute mark I show you the map and trader locations.

                      Comment


                      • Hey Roland,

                        Just by the by.....

                        You are going to restart this thread once we actually get a working RWG right?

                        Like...these seeds ALL suck.
                        There isn't any good ones, just less objectionable ones.

                        NOT that I'm complaining.
                        I am grateful that TFP got it working for the release of Experimental. [They didn't have to do that.]
                        I'll take any RWG over nothing.
                        I'm also patient and am just fine with waiting a month or two for a really great RWG.

                        Just saying.... might be a good idea to wipe these maps from existence and forget they ever happened.

                        Comment


                        • Sorry posted in the wrong forum, this message can be deleted.
                          Last edited by ZehMatt; 12-10-2018, 05:11 AM. Reason: Wrong post.

                          Comment


                          • After testing a "LOT" of Seeds i finnaly found 2 good ones

                            1) (i played already) is "Tatankah"
                            2) 1m3n5n6b7v (see Attached Picture)
                            map.jpg

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by LuckyStar View Post
                              Hey Roland,

                              Just by the by.....

                              You are going to restart this thread once we actually get a working RWG right?

                              Like...these seeds ALL suck.
                              There isn't any good ones, just less objectionable ones.

                              NOT that I'm complaining.
                              I am grateful that TFP got it working for the release of Experimental. [They didn't have to do that.]
                              I'll take any RWG over nothing.
                              I'm also patient and am just fine with waiting a month or two for a really great RWG.

                              Just saying.... might be a good idea to wipe these maps from existence and forget they ever happened.
                              Try "Priests Home"

                              Trader marked in red

                              Really nice map.
                              If you start in SE lvl 20 on day 1 is possible. Bank and weaponstores everywhere

                              Comment


                              • ma seed would be getting the game into beta and the the number off alphas is a ♥♥♥♥ing joke get a grip

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X