Controller

Zombizie

Any controller users manage to get one working?

I'm using the Xbox1 controller, seems to be just fine now (i posted earlier in the bug section about it having a few initial minor issues).

The only thing it's not doing properly at this point is letting me use the trader menus. When i want to talk to the trader or interact with his menu, i have to use the keyboard and mouse. Once i open his shop inventory, however, the controller works just fine.

I'm using the Xbox1 controller, seems to be just fine now (i posted earlier in the bug section about it having a few initial minor issues).

The only thing it's not doing properly at this point is letting me use the trader menus. When i want to talk to the trader or interact with his menu, i have to use the keyboard and mouse. Once i open his shop inventory, however, the controller works just fine.

Oh so you did get it working??

That's great!

I'll have to try again.

For as often as we use Traders, so what if we have to lean over to hit the keyboard.

It's not often.

I can live with that.... [for now].

Oh so you did get it working??

That's great!

I'll have to try again.

For as often as we use Traders, so what if we have to lean over to hit the keyboard.

It's not often.

I can live with that.... [for now].

Very true! It's not a huge inconvenience, and i'm sure it'll get ironed out at some point.

I didn't have any trouble getting it to work, but i did have to d/c it from the pc and restart steam. basically treated it as if it hadn't been plugged in. Found it on the first retry, and i'm on day 3 already with no problems to speak of with it. Hope you can get it going for you as well. :)

Very true! It's not a huge inconvenience, and i'm sure it'll get ironed out at some point.

I didn't have any trouble getting it to work, but i did have to d/c it from the pc and restart steam. basically treated it as if it hadn't been plugged in. Found it on the first retry, and i'm on day 3 already with no problems to speak of with it. Hope you can get it going for you as well. :)

Excellent!

Thanks for the advice.

Interesting I can’t get my Xbox controller to work at all I have controller set to yes in settings and Xbox type selected but nothing, did you guys have to do anything else?

Tried the restarting of steam

Since i'm not sure if you did this, you may want to completely unplug the controller and wire, then restart, and plug it in fresh. Not sure if that will help, but coudln't hurt. Otherwise, could be an issue somewhere else. Hope that helps.

Archived