Suggestion for skill gates

amazombie

I've seen a few post regarding frustration with skill gates. One thought I had was this.

Maybe let us pick a specialization upon start. Maybe we were a scientist, or in the military, or a outdoors type.

Something like that. Then based on what we pick maybe have a few skills unlocked on start. Maybe someone who is hand can start off being able to make a forge, or military type able to do more damage from start.

Maybe someone who is hand can start off being able to make a forge, or military type able to do more damage from start.

It's not like your idea is bad, specializations could have lower level reqs in the specialized attribute, but you lost me here. Forge from the game's start? Why don't we get rid of stone recipes altogether?

It's not like your idea is bad, specializations could have lower level reqs in the specialized attribute, but you lost me here. Forge from the game's start? Why don't we get rid of stone recipes altogether?

Fair point. TBH I was just throwing suggestion out, I didnt put much thought into them, just to convey the general idea. Maybe forge soon than later? IDK, like I said, I havent put much thought into the specifics of it, just the general idea

Archived