Waiting for server problem

Spaced

Peer to peer hosted game. I'm the host and noone is able to connect to me. They all wait for a long time, until it eventually gives them a waiting for server message and then sends them to the main menu.

I've done everything I can think of which includes but isn't limited to verifying files, uninstalling, clearing game data, removing anti cheat and so on.

Logs: https://pastebin.com/qdcE5deG

Latest version of 7d2d

Is it a specific game you can't join, or can you not join any public server?

Does a new game work?

Does single player work?

Is the game folder excluded from your Anti-Virus?

How much disk space do you have available on your boot drive?

Does the game load if EAC is disabled?

Those permissions errors look suspicious, maybe your re-install didn't go well.

I would try again, and would delete the game folder and the appdata/roaming/7DaysToDie folder.

Back up your saved games before deleting the appdata/roaming/7DaysToDie folder.

I have experienced several times where a rude crash has broken our server/game. It usually ended up being the Main.ttw file that was corrupted/broken. I backup our game files hourly so that I can roll back a region/the entire game/etc. if it happens.

I can play everything, but I cannot join a friends game nor can they join my game. Other than that I can play on public servers and by myself. I have enough RAM to be able to play with them and I did until the crash happened and since then the problem has existed. I tried a completely fresh install twice and nothing has changed. Apparently I need more RAM, but I know I have enough. :^( i just wanna play with my friends

If you have system restore and it is active, try rolling back your entire system to before the crash. If it was a setting/file, this would fix it. We're obviously still missing some vital piece of info. Can you join any public server? Can you or your friend start a freshly generated RWG or Navezgane map and start a new game? If it was in your game settings, you wouldn't be able to play on another server. Everything (based upon the current info given) points to corrupt local game save files based upon what we have to go on.

Archived