Destroyed POI's

estiaan1234

Delete the map chunk they are in and they will be restored the next time someone goes to that area.

Do a quest involving this POI to reset it.

could you elaborate on this please, where do i find the map chunk that the poi is in? im working on a linux server and i tried repairchunkdensity and chunkreset but they dont seem to do anything

You find the map chunk data with F3.

chunkreset works with the chunk coords. The chunks must be unloaded, and you cannot run the command from the client console. It must be done externally through telnet.

You can also use the CPM API tool for managing your server, which has a command for resetting POI's.

You find the map chunk data with F3.

chunkreset works with the chunk coords. The chunks must be unloaded, and you cannot run the command from the client console. It must be done externally through telnet.

You can also use the CPM API tool for managing your server, which has a command for resetting POI's.

Guys you will have to be more specific im not really good at linux OS and i tried using F3 ingame and on telnet both did nothing,

its really hard to reinstall the whole server according to csm as i have already spent weeks setting up scripts with cron to reboot the server on crashes ect.

Archived