Is there a way to reset the days without doing a reset on the server?

KristyG

try the console command,

st 8000

this will reset the days back to 1 and 8:00am

for another day use it like this st 7 21 30

this will set it to day 7 hour 21 and 30 minutes.

the first number being the days the second being the hours and the third being the minutes.

try the console command,

st 8000

this will reset the days back to 1 and 8:00am

for another day use it like this st 7 21 30

this will set it to day 7 hour 21 and 30 minutes.

the first number being the days the second being the hours and the third being the minutes.

If you use this method, you will have most of the following issues.

• Bloodmoon will not happen until the next day it is scheduled.
  • Traders will not restock until the next day they are scheduled.
  • Loot will not respawn until the next time it is scheduled. (unexplored areas would not be affected, but all explored areas would.)
  • Plants will not grow until the next growth timer is scheduled to tick.
  • Forge timers will be irrecoverably hosed. Must destroy forge to correct.
  • POI zeds will not respawn from cleared POI's. (May also affect un-visited areas so that no POI zeds spawn.)
  • Biome spawns will not respawn. This includes animals. (May also affect un-visited areas so that no zeds or animals spawn.)
  • Airdrops will not fire off until the next scheduled date. (Alternatively there may be multiple planes, or infinitely spawning planes. It's a real roll of the dice on what's going to happen here.)

This isn't just a list of things to scare you either. This is from experience. I test this every build, and the results do not change.

You can get lucky and only have a few of these issues, but most of the time you are going to have the majority of them.

If you use this method, you will have most of the following issues.

• Bloodmoon will not happen until the next day it is scheduled.
  • Traders will not restock until the next day they are scheduled.
  • Loot will not respawn until the next time it is scheduled. (unexplored areas would not be affected, but all explored areas would.)
  • Plants will not grow until the next growth timer is scheduled to tick.
  • Forge timers will be irrecoverably hosed. Must destroy forge to correct.
  • POI zeds will not respawn from cleared POI's. (May also affect un-visited areas so that no POI zeds spawn.)
  • Biome spawns will not respawn. This includes animals. (May also affect un-visited areas so that no zeds or animals spawn.)
  • Airdrops will not fire off until the next scheduled date. (Alternatively there may be multiple planes, or infinitely spawning planes. It's a real roll of the dice on what's going to happen here.)

This isn't just a list of things to scare you either. This is from experience. I test this every build, and the results do not change.

You can get lucky and only have a few of these issues, but most of the time you are going to have the majority of them.

wow i didn't know that, make sense though i rarely use it anyways unless it is on a hack and slash server i mod myself.

Archived