Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Food & Stamina Will NOT Go Up

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Windows Food & Stamina Will NOT Go Up

    Hello! I have started a new server. I have been working on it for acouple of days getting it the way I want it for others to play on.
    Well, I noticing that my food & Stamina will not go up. I eat and seems like it will only go up to 28 after I eat. I thought maybe they changed something where you need to eat different foods and NOPE didn't work. My water goes up when I drink but it's just my food and stamina.
    ANY help would be appreciated.

    Thanks so much,
    KristyG

    https://gyazo.com/ea670ae9f68a456a224eae78c91c414d

  • #2
    Without posting your logfile probably nobody can help you.

    Howto for that is in one of the stickies in here in "general Support"

    PS: Maybe you got food poisoning while eating cooked food (normally you should have noticed this, I'm just making sure it isn't that). Try eating food cans only and check if you can get your stamina up
    Last edited by meganoth; 4 weeks ago.

    Comment


    • #3
      Got it. Thanks

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by meganoth View Post
        PS: Maybe you got food poisoning while eating cooked food (normally you should have noticed this, I'm just making sure it isn't that).
        Most people i have watched that didn't know about the food poison mechanics, don't notice it and then later on just wonder why they are so low on food. You can watch tons of LPs on youtoube where you can see this. And i have to admit it's easy to miss the event. When eating and drinking some symbols popup and the food poisoning symbol is shown for about 0.5 seconds. Once it's gone you'll never get what happened.

        From What KristyG wrote i understood (s)he ate multiple times. It is possible to get food poisoning in a row, but although it's very uncommon. And if food poisoning occurs anyway it should not always limit food to exactly 28, but more varying numbers. Maybe it was not that precise specified but if you ate like 4 or 5 times and got food poisoning every time in a row... you should go and buy a lottery ticket.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Liesel Weppen View Post
          Most people i have watched that didn't know about the food poison mechanics, don't notice it and then later on just wonder why they are so low on food. You can watch tons of LPs on youtoube where you can see this. And i have to admit it's easy to miss the event. When eating and drinking some symbols popup and the food poisoning symbol is shown for about 0.5 seconds. Once it's gone you'll never get what happened.

          From What KristyG wrote i understood (s)he ate multiple times. It is possible to get food poisoning in a row, but although it's very uncommon. And if food poisoning occurs anyway it should not always limit food to exactly 28, but more varying numbers. Maybe it was not that precise specified but if you ate like 4 or 5 times and got food poisoning every time in a row... you should go and buy a lottery ticket.
          I cant recall right now.. is dysentery the same as food poisoning?

          Also, Doesnt Infection also kills your max stamina? If OP is not aware of the icons showing up what's happening, and eating isnt fixing a food poisoning, might as well be an infection or something like that.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by th3s0n1c View Post
            I cant recall right now.. is dysentery the same as food poisoning?
            No

            Originally posted by th3s0n1c View Post
            Also, Doesnt Infection also kills your max stamina? If OP is not aware of the icons showing up what's happening, and eating isnt fixing a food poisoning, might as well be an infection or something like that.
            Infection and Dysentery have an active time (dysentery takes some minutes, infection even hours) and the icon stays there the whole time. Food poisoning in opposite is not a status effect that takes time. You vomit, loose food and water immediately and that's it. It doesn't take a second. The icon is only visible few seconds and that's why it is easy to miss.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Liesel Weppen View Post
              No


              Infection and Dysentery have an active time (dysentery takes some minutes, infection even hours) and the icon stays there the whole time. Food poisoning in opposite is not a status effect that takes time. You vomit, loose food and water immediately and that's it. It doesn't take a second. The icon is only visible few seconds and that's why it is easy to miss.
              Oh, I'm not questioning the visibility on the event (which is a problem, I do agree). But it seems more likely that OP is infected or having any other malady preventing stamina regen than having food poisoning 4 times in a row. It's a 4-5% chance per food. Unless OP is eating molden bread, sham sandwichs that are like.. 12 or 25%.. something like that.

              Comment


              • #8
                The op posted a screenshot and there is no infection or dysentery icon showing up. But there is a efficient digestation icon so he ate some worthy food. And iirc the mega crush icon shows, he also took vitamins.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Liesel Weppen View Post
                  The op posted a screenshot and there is no infection or dysentery icon showing up. But there is a efficient digestation icon so he ate some worthy food. And iirc the mega crush icon shows, he also took vitamins.
                  Unless mega crush gives the vitamin buff(?) I don't see any indication of him taking vitamins.

                  And Efficient Digestation comes from drinking red tea, AFAIK has nothing to do with eating.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by meganoth View Post
                    Unless mega crush gives the vitamin buff(?) I don't see any indication of him taking vitamins.

                    And Efficient Digestation comes from drinking red tea, AFAIK has nothing to do with eating.
                    You're right, mixed that up. But there is still no hint for other negative status effects. They would show an icon as long as they take effect. Besides food poisoning.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X