Wow graphical error can anyone explain it

tarasin

Hi,

I wondered id anyone can explain what causes this graphical glitch.

I am playing the new beta of WOTW on a linux machine with a nvidia1060 card and openGLsetting. I just wish to understand why the custom plants and cars are not rendering correctly.

Thank you. A18.4_2020-03-09_18-52-30.jpg.1b5ebf50e973cb7b64cb6e6cff3fd098.jpgwAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Hi,

I wondered id anyone can explain what causes this graphical glitch.

I am playing the new beta of WOTW on a linux machine with a nvidia1060 card and openGLsetting. I just wish to understand why the custom plants and cars are not rendering correctly.

Thank you. [ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tA18.4_2020-03-09_18-52-30.jpg Views:\t9 Size:\t79.9 KB ID:\t1720256","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1720256","data-size":"custom","height":"152","width":"270"}[/ATTACH]wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Try to play the game using Wine with DirectX instead of OpenGL if you can, at least until it gets fixed. The problem might be in the Unity's OpenGL renderer, so playing under Wine and its DirectX implementation would avoid using Unity's OpenGL renderer entirely and might solve your graphical glitches.

Archived