Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interaction with trader, game stop responding

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Interaction with trader, game stop responding

    As the title say, every time I interact with a trader my game stop responding and after a min go back to the main menu of the game. I made some research and this is unclear what can be the problem and the fixes. I have no error in my log and also I have that problem since a day before that it never happen.

    Anyone can help?

    #2
    Are you running any mods? If so, try removing them to see if the problem goes away.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Laz Man View Post
      Are you running any mods? If so, try removing them to see if the problem goes away.
      I'M running mods for months and didn't have any problem till yesterday, also players don't have that problem, only me.

      Comment


        #4
        A logfile gives a lot of information that is useful for problem-hunting, not only actual errors. So post your logfile.

        A bug can probably lead to your local data being out of sync with data on the server (AFAIK). That would mean only you would have a problemand only after the desync happened. If you are using a big mod that also changes stuff about the trader I would first ask the mod author if there is a known problem with his trader changes.
        Last edited by meganoth; 1 week ago.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by meganoth View Post
          A logfile gives a lot of information that is useful for problem-hunting, not only actual errors. So post your logfile.

          A bug can probably lead to your local data being out of sync with data on the server (AFAIK). That would mean only you would have a problemand only after the desync happened. If you are using a big mod that also changes stuff about the trader I would first ask the mod author if there is a known problem with his trader changes.
          Here is my log https://pastebin.com/9YNHsEVz

          Comment


            #6
            You have 2 NullReference errors in your log at line 453 and 512. That could be a problem with the local mod version vs. the server mod version.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Beelzybub View Post
              You have 2 NullReference errors in your log at line 453 and 512. That could be a problem with the local mod version vs. the server mod version.
              Nah its not It did again and there is no null reference in my log this time. Its just weird, even when I interact with my vending machine it does that.

              Comment


                #8
                In the server log I have this message and don't know what it is.


                Very high penalty applied. Are you sure negative values haven't underflowed?
                Penalty values this high could with long paths cause overflows and in some cases infinity loops because of that.
                Penalty value applied: 4000010400

                (Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 48)

                Very high penalty applied. Are you sure negative values haven't underflowed?
                Penalty values this high could with long paths cause overflows and in some cases infinity loops because of that.
                Penalty value applied: 4000010400

                (Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 48)

                Very high penalty applied. Are you sure negative values haven't underflowed?
                Penalty values this high could with long paths cause overflows and in some cases infinity loops because of that.
                Penalty value applied: 4000010400

                (Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 48)

                Calling Animator.GotoState on Synchronize layer

                (Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules/Animation/Director/AnimatorControllerPlayable.cpp Line: 1374)

                Comment


                  #9
                  Unusual warning message, seems a value inside unity is out of bounds. The last two lines starting with "Calling Animator" are normal though

                  I see one mod in the logfile you posted earlier that claims to be from A17:
                  • 2020-03-25T11:06:34 8.944 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: ItemIconTest
                  • 2020-03-25T11:06:34 8.945 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: Icon loading test (A17.1B9)
                  Might be harmless, or it might be an outdated mod.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by meganoth View Post
                    Unusual warning message, seems a value inside unity is out of bounds. The last two lines starting with "Calling Animator" are normal though

                    I see one mod in the logfile you posted earlier that claims to be from A17:
                    • 2020-03-25T11:06:34 8.944 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: ItemIconTest
                    • 2020-03-25T11:06:34 8.945 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: Icon loading test (A17.1B9)
                    Might be harmless, or it might be an outdated mod.
                    Yeah I removed it and delete my game reinstall and still the same.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Petite View Post

                      Yeah I removed it and delete my game liteblue reinstall and still the same.
                      Yeah the problem still persisting even after following the above solution.
                      Last edited by mesleini; 3 days ago. Reason: spelling

                      Comment


                        #12
                        One possibility is that your save game got corrupted. You do have nullreference errors, even though they might not be shown in every game. The other likely possibility is that the area the trader is in got corrupted.

                        You could test the second theory by looking for a second trader in that world and checking whether the problem is with every trader or only one. If it is the latter you might try to convince the server admin to reset the relevant area.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Try deleting your local game from C:\Users\petite\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\SavesLo cal\
                          The saved game will re-download from the server.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Its fixed now, I changed the stack number of the coins to 40k and for some reason when reached the bug happen, I lower it to 30k and now problem is gone. Weird.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Petite View Post
                              Its fixed now, I changed the stack number of the coins to 40k and for some reason when reached the bug happen, I lower it to 30k and now problem is gone. Weird.
                              The reason is that numbers in a computer have limits on what numbers they can store.

                              My guess (based on the problem occuring between 30 and 40k) would be that the coin number is stored as a signed integer in 2 bytes, which gives a range of -32767 to +32766. Go above 32k and a part of the code might see a negative number

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X