A12 Mouse issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows A12 Mouse issue

Mouse works great in the opening menus but in game I can only move on the Y axis, it's not registering x axis movement at all. Windows 8.1 and a razer deathadder 2013 mouse.

this happened to me too, I solved it by unplugging and replugging in my mouse..

Comment

I'll give that a try, thanks!

Comment

No dice unfortunately. I've unplugged and then changed plugs for every usb device as well as reinstalled the game. No x axis movement in game just in all of the menus.

Comment

similar issue. I have 2 monitors (#1 on right-game; #2 on left- other); while in main menu / home screen of game, mouse will move to the lower left of monitor 2, i lose control; ESC to minimize game, regained mouse control. uninstalled game, deleted associated game files, reinstalled 7dtd; still lose control of mouse.

Comment

Do you have a gamepad or a joystick connected? If so, remove it.

Comment

How do I stop the game from reading my joysticks as mouse input? I do not want to plug-unplug them everytime I play 7d2d.

Comment

Was in the menu creating character etc, then about 5 minutes later, as I was just as I was about to play, the mouse went all crazy and is hard to control.
                Go into game and I cannot look up or down.
                Have reconnected the mouse, reinstalled game, restarted computer etc.
                No controllers or game pads etc connected at all.

Comment

Originally posted by freakii View Post
                  similar issue. I have 2 monitors (#1 on right-game; #2 on left- other); while in main menu / home screen of game, mouse will move to the lower left of monitor 2, i lose control; ESC to minimize game, regained mouse control. uninstalled game, deleted associated game files, reinstalled 7dtd; still lose control of mouse.
                  Sorry about the mouse bug i reported it do you have a console controller plugged in?

Comment

hhmm wonder how did my flight stick and throttle interfere, must something with A12.. removed my saitek x52pro.. started up 7dtd, no issues, played a several minutes no issues.. THANKS e-Zee and TFP

Comment

I don't have my flight stick nor my microsoft controller plugged in, so I'm really at a loss.

Comment

I'm on the other side. I would like to play with a controller by using XPadder (like I did since A2), but it isn't possible anymore. It's not the first time this happens in a EA game, they always disabled the controller "support" in the next hotfix. It just causes problems if it's not fully supported yet, both for people who own a controller but don't use it and for people who want to use a controller with a emulator like XPadder.
                        Please disable controller support like it used to be before. It doesn't work yet anyway.

Comment

I have it figured. The game cannot currently deal with move forward being bound to mouse 1. As soon as that happens it goes fully wiggy. I don't play wasd so this doesn't work for me, move forward has been right mouse for almost 20 years. It won't allowed you to overlap secondary fire for some reason. Even when rebound it flakes.

Comment

VinnieJones I just tried mouse buttons set for different things and it's still the same after restarts after each change.

Have nothing but external hard drives and phone connected via usb and have tried with them removed.
                            Have gone to device manager and looked for any old controllers or anything, but nothing.

Comment

Discovered that the throttle control had to be centered on my flight stick and the mouse will remain neutral.

Comment

Working...
                              X