Joel's Breakfast

stasis78

And I thought the people who eat pizza with ranch dressing deserve to burn in hell. I don't even know what worse punishment to dole out to you.

Hmm, that is my favorite saying for people that eat Pizza.. WITHOUT ranch. (unless they are using garlic butter, then they are in the clear)

I have no idea what the original topic is here (apologies for that), but this pizza with mayonnaise thing needs to be focused upon. Now.

Is the mayo played on ~top~ of the pizza, or in place of the sauce?

/Takes out clipboard and eagerly awaits responses

-Morloc

I have no idea what the original topic is here (apologies for that), but this pizza with mayonnaise thing needs to be focused upon. Now.

It needs to be dropped immediately and never mentioned again. Like that time you accidentally touched your friend's p--

We're not talking about this.

It needs to be dropped immediately and never mentioned again. Like that time you accidentally touched your friend's p--

Hey, band camp was never the same again, but she forgave me once I "learned how to do it right".

And then there's this....

-Morloc

Is the mayo played on ~top~ of the pizza, or in place of the sauce?

/Takes out clipboard and eagerly awaits responses

-Morloc

Best version is In the crust and on top of the baby gerkins.

Where did you get a photo of the TFP crew? Must tell!

- - - Updated - - -

I actually have planned an adult add on for my mod that includes lots of weed, coke, x, heroin, etc. but I won’t be including Easter eggs for TFP staff because that’s just mean :)

The only mayonnaise is Dukes. Everything else...is just a condiment. Here in South Carolina, if you plan on showing up with something else, you'd may as well not show up at all.

As for breakfast, the modders really ought to do something about the recipe for cornbread, and add grits to the menu. Bacon and eggs are great and all, but it's bacon, eggs, AND grits where I come from.

We dip our pizza into tubs of mayonnaise. I usually buy the hottest available, and it's nice to vary the heat from bite to bite according to my whim.

Pineapple on pizza is a burning offence here in the north east of England.

The hottest mayo available? Come again? Pineapple on pizza is stupid, but I tolerate it for the sake of my family and my wife's family.

As for breakfast, the modders really ought to do something about the recipe for cornbread, and add grits to the menu. Bacon and eggs are great and all, but it's bacon, eggs, AND grits where I come from.

If they're going to add shrimp then they need to add grits as well. I could go for some great shrimp and grits.

- - - Updated - - -

The hottest mayo available? Come again? Pineapple on pizza is stupid, but I tolerate it for the sake of my family and my wife's family.

If they're going to add shrimp then they need to add grits as well. I could go for some great shrimp and grits.

I order the hottest pizza and dip into mayonnaise. Following local lore it's usually called volcano, inferno, or Braveheart.

My wife is a fellow pineapple ostrich.

Archived