Neebs Gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Hi. I tried googling and did a basic search on the forum but I'm not quite finding an answer if anyone can help. Does Neebs use the default map or do they use a custom seed? If it is a custom seed, what is it? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicklesbe View Post
        Hi. I tried googling and did a basic search on the forum but I'm not quite finding an answer if anyone can help. Does Neebs use the default map or do they use a custom seed? If it is a custom seed, what is it? Thanks.
        That info cannot be found on this forum. You would have to contact Neebs Gaming and ask. It would not matter anyways because even if you knew the seed, you would have to create the map in the same exact version Neebs Gaming did.
        Last edited by ZombieSurvivor; 01-28-2020, 11:43 AM.

Comment

I just starting watch Neebs gaming playing 7 days to die last week. I watch like 3 or so episodes each morning with coffee. I remember Neebs being the Noob guy on Battlefield Friends way back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by GRAW2ROBZ View Post
            I just starting watch Neebs gaming playing 7 days to die last week. I watch like 3 or so episodes each morning with coffee. I remember Neebs being the Noob guy on Battlefield Friends way back in the day.
            Hell yeah. BFF was an amazing animated series and I love the easter eggs DICE included in BF.
            Spoiler: 

Last edited by ZombieSurvivor; 01-30-2020, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Neebs Gaming wishing JaxTeller718 a speedy recovery.

Comment

Comment

Our first time in a PVP server! See if you can count all the bad teammate moments! -Neebs Gaming
                  Last edited by ZombieSurvivor; 02-03-2020, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X