Share Your Screenshoots :)

Bashtiks

Maybe you have something beautiful, fun or interesting to show, lets share and make 7dtd great again :)

I tried to get a screenshot of a zombie out in its natural habitat, David Attenborough style, but no luck...Perhaps I need to build some kind of hide that I can crouch unseen in for 12 hours and just maybe one will amble past. ;P

Crucible right?

You jammy get. Day 42. Still not got one.

I found a crucible and an advanced bellows day 1 in a working stiff's box. Insane luck. a couple days later, found an anvil.

That being said, the sarcastic side of me says I don't want to shoot my screen, then it wouldn't work anymore. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe you have something beautiful, fun or interesting to show, lets share and make 7dtd great again :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30399[/ATTACH]

I found pumpkin seeds in one of the experimental builds. Didn't grow them though. Started over once A18 went stable (probably would have been fine though), haven't found them since.

I found a crucible and an advanced bellows day 1 in a working stiff's box. Insane luck. a couple days later, found an anvil.

That being said, the sarcastic side of me says I don't want to shoot my screen, then it wouldn't work anymore. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I found pumpkin seeds in one of the experimental builds. Didn't grow them though. Started over once A18 went stable (probably would have been fine though), haven't found them since.

I find pumpkin seeds funnily enough almost exclusivly in garbage bags. I've found them every build in a18 since they put in and its ALWAYS in a garbage bag or bin. I kinda wish they'd keep the jack-o-lantern as a permament items, I like lighting my base with those they look nice, going to be sad when they patch them out. the rest of the pumpkin stuff is staying though. Can't say i've ever found any of the food recipes yet though.

Sometimes you walk in on a scene that makes you sit back and makes me wonder about the stories behind some of the people in the 7 Days world. This one made me wonder what that person had gone thru before making that choice.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30411[/ATTACH]

Ooo that's cool. I've seen that garage but not that noose yet. Those little touches are what make the world come alive. 😎👍

That's pretty neat. Like a modern hobbit house lol...

tnx, but its not a final product :D Its a first step in the project, planing to build all lower part like a mountain with enterences, after that shape it all around like a hill/cliff and then build a small castle on top of it :) building it on mp server tho, so dunno if I will be able to finish it .. :)

Archived