LazMan vs Day 42 Horde

Laz Man

Alpha 18.1 experimental (Build 8), Default Difficulty (Adventurer), 12 max alive. Intelligence / Perception Build (Level 41, Game Stage 98, 60 Minute Days)

Day 42 Horde Night - Compact Flagstone/Concrete horde base in the snow biome. 5 x junk turrets, 13 x Electric Trip Wires, 4 x dart traps, 1 x Shotgun turret, 1 x SMG turret and active base defense.

Had my first radiated show up...:)

oUwG6W5.png

t9F6sia.jpg

Video:

[video=youtube_share;MUXU9V1v8Dg]

nice. 2 pieces of advice.

1. upgrade the exterior view along the trap door area to concrete. Saw that cop puke broke through.

2. the electric fence on the stairs, put it on a secondary switch so that way when you swap, the zeds are still slowed for the turrets. <gonna borrow that btw as soon as I can figure how on a ramp.

no demolishers yet. so still no clue how it will hold up. 12 alive? you can up to 16 fairly well I think

nice. 2 pieces of advice.

1. upgrade the exterior view along the trap door area to concrete. Saw that cop puke broke through.

2. the electric fence on the stairs, put it on a secondary switch so that way when you swap, the zeds are still slowed for the turrets. <gonna borrow that btw as soon as I can figure how on a ramp.

no demolishers yet. so still no clue how it will hold up. 12 alive? you can up to 16 fairly well I think

Yeah, I may go up to 16 for the next as the base is really efficient in it's current state. When shutting down the power, It dawned on me I can conserve powered defenses by alternating with the junk turrets. For example,

1) Start with Powered defense off and let Junk Turrets Work.

2) Once Junk Turrets get low on Ammo, turn powered defense on.

3) Reload Junk Turrets, then turn powered defense back off.

4) Rinse and Repeat.

Archived