LazMan vs Day 49 Horde

Laz Man

Alpha 18.1 experimental (Build 8), Default Difficulty (Adventurer), 16 max alive. Intelligence / Perception Build (Level 46, Game Stage 110, 60 Minute Days)

Not too many changes since the last horde night (Day 42). Upgraded some more blocks to concrete/reinforced concrete, added a couple more electric fence posts to make 2 of the electric wires parallel with the rest and added an additional electric switch to allow me to turn off the automatic turrets separately from the rest of the electrical grid as needed.

8C655kv.png

Ton's of cops, soliders, and radiated which definitely made it more challenging. :)

Here are a couple of screenshots from the night:

pGITirZ.png

QlSGFoh.png

w4coDxI.png

djxmuZo.png

Video:

[video=youtube_share;Fv5Ii3T_bZM]

ah!!! such a tease!

looks like a few made it through

I tried to alternate power on/off to conserve base defenses and stress test my junk turret line as well...😂

There was a couple of Snafus but thankfully over came them.

Also, the amount of zombie bags was a amazing. I'm glad I modded their alive time so they take longer to despawn...It was a nice reward after the win...😎👍

Edit: Also, I think 16 max alive feels right for now. Had zeds all the way until 4am at the pace I was killing them.

Aaaa ♥♥♥♥. here we go again with the endless Junkers and Screams of Dying zombies!

yeah!!!!

It was awesome. The piles of zed corpses was amazing. The giant pile of yellow bags was soooooo rewarding in the end. I felt like scrooge mcduck getting ready to swim through my money lol.....

However, I definitely need to make some adjustments still as there were a few things that could have gone better imo. But for the most part I was happy with the efficiency.

nice kill chamber

someone needs to create/animate/mod in a car crusher, a working animated one, one that actually looks cool

then we can turn those nasty Z's into PASTE

:)

Sounds like a nice new trap option. Would be cool if powered drawbridges could be used for that lol...

Edit: OP updated. Video should be done uploading within the hour. Feedback appreciated. Enjoy!!!

yeah, you may want to put a door up, looks like bertha nearly got to you. I noticed your bottom dart traps were empty. your army o turrets is great tho, what mods are in them?

cops and soldiers only a few irradiated showed this time.

suggestion. place an steel hatch at the entrance to slow them down at the top of the stairs and then throw mollys over the 1 bar high section?

yeah, this build should last until demolishers show up easily. no clue after that

yeah, you may want to put a door up, looks like bertha nearly got to you. I noticed your bottom dart traps were empty. your army o turrets is great tho, what mods are in them?

suggestion. place an steel hatch at the entrance to slow them down at the top of the stairs and then throw mollys over the 1 bar high section?

yeah, this build should last until demolishers show up easily. no clue after that

Haha, yah. It wasnt good when all the turrets broke nearly at the same time....next horde night, I will need to stagger repairs to avoid that from happening again.

As far as the door/hatch. I think I will knock out the concrete blocks on the opposite side and place double doors perhaps which will keep them from turning around and facing me.

Regarding my dart traps, I havent really prioritized marking more darts. Honestly mining is not my most favorite activity so most of my iron is from scavenging iron from POIs. I focused more the past week using my iron to make junk turret ammo. I think I started the horde night with 2500 junk ammo and spent roughly 1000.

Edit: Since I'm specced into INT and Turrets, I get way more mileage from Junk Turrent ammo then darts.

Regarding my dart traps, I havent really prioritized marking more darts. Honestly mining is not my most favorite activity so most of my iron is from scavenging iron from POIs. I focused more the past week using my iron to make junk turret ammo. I think I started the horde night with 2500 junk ammo and spent roughly 1000.

Edit: Since I'm specced into INT and Turrets, I get way more mileage from Junk Turrent ammo then darts.

yeah, I am also specced int. I thought tho that the bonus was for all electrical traps and turrets? then again, I dont have the volume of JT's you have. you have been quite lucky there. an army of jt's with rad remover and drum mags!

yeah, I am also specced int. I thought tho that the bonus was for all electrical traps and turrets? then again, I dont have the volume of JT's you have. you have been quite lucky there. an army of jt's with rad remover and drum mags!

I think INT specifically increases junk turret and baton damage.

Yeah, I feel JTs benefit the most from weapon crafting because it is super helpful to have multiple high quality of them deployed. 😁 on this play through I've purchased parts when I see them available at the trader and have scrapped low quality ones that I have found.

Archived