LazMan vs Day 56 Horde

Laz Man

Alpha 18.1 experimental (Build 8), Default Difficulty (Adventurer), 16 max alive. Intelligence / Perception Build (Level 50, Game Stage 120, 60 Minute Days)

Added 2 dart traps / trigger plates to the death stairs and added 2 steel doors at the top to stop any zeds that break through. Swapped out my trusty hunting rifle with a newly crafted marksmen rifle. :) Here are a few screenshots until I get the video uploaded. :)

aakkuUH.png

Screenshots:

zTR55hM.png

awoj4e4.png

2en0bgE.png

Video:

[video=youtube_share;oh7HAfHcTMc]

Alpha 18.1 experimental (Build 8), Default Difficulty (Adventurer), 16 max alive. Intelligence / Perception Build (Level 50, Game Stage 120, 60 Minute Days)

Added 2 dart traps / trigger plates to the death stairs and added 2 steel doors at the top to stop any zeds that break through. Swapped out my trusty hunting rifle with a newly crafted marksmen rifle. :) Here are a few screenshots until I get the video uploaded. :)

aakkuUH.png

zTR55hM.png

awoj4e4.png

2en0bgE.png

when i get home ill watch. at lease this is my final day before break and all day 7DTD

I think Demolishers will flatten this in minutes. Do you have a plan for them? I mean with all those turrets it looks like they will inevitably explode, but it's hard to tell without knowing the exact pathing that will result. All I can say for sure is that if a Demolisher does explode in there somewhere, it will destroy huge amounts of your base. I see lots of concrete, and Iron Bars....these blocks are like butter to them. You might get away with it till gamestage 200 as they will typically come one maybe two at a time max, which you can usually handle (with care). Later than that when multiple come at once.....who knows?

Basically it'll come down to that. If they explode, you are in trouble. If not, they will be OK as you are on Adventurer.

Yeah, it will be epic when demos show up! I'm excited to see how far I can take it.

My biggest concern right now. Is if the lanes get clogged and the zombies go Into destroy mode....which could lead to one inadvertently setting off a demo. This was my first horde night that some got stuck.

Apart from that there is nothing else that would set them off aside from my poor aim.

Edit: Regarding turrets, they will be shooting demos in the back so I'm not too worried about those. In the off chance there is a trigger I'm close enough to AP ammo them down....hopefully...😂😂😂

• 2 weeks later...

Archived