My "Chutes and Ladders" base.

Sennen

I finished up playing A18, just wanted to share what I've been up to for the past 250+ hours in-game. Maybe get a few ideas I can incorporate into a new build for A19 from other people posting their own as there really isn't a place for this for people who would post one-offs.

Didn't really know where to stick this, I'm not a "Content Creator" per say and the other sub-forums didn't seem applicable. Mods feel free to move it, if necessary.

Tl:dr Dude builds an oversized monstrosity of a base in survival. Wishes to share it and invites others to do the same.

https://imgur.com/a/rwrh9rc#RO4cHgM Done in Imgur format just for the ease and length.

Thanks for sharing. Both bases are impressive. The final base looked like it took a ton of digging and effort. A video tour would be nice or a video of one of your horde nights. 😎👍

FYI, the images/video sub forum is a great place for this type of post.

Edit: what was your latest horde night and GS level? Given your game settings, I'm assuming your hordes last until 4am?

Video tour maybe, I'm doubting a full on horde night video though. The main base is a little too large, even with the recent improvements it can get a little laggy at times on horde night. I'm not sure how full video capture on top of that would go.

I stopped playing after the horde night on day 119. There wasn't anything else to work towards and short of waves with demolishers in them there wasn't any real threat . Waiting on A19 to see if I can resurrect my A16 base.

Forget the GS but it was closing in on 300 last I checked.

Hordes last until 4am except a few of the pre-demolisher ones early on at the temp base because specking into junk turrets early is a bit OP.

Archived