Your Best Bases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Best Bases

While we wait for Alpha 2 and before you start clearing out old savegames, why don't you take a moment to post images of your best bases? It'd be fantastic to see what you guys have made.

Let your bases live on in infamy!

Disappointing nobody ever replied to this yet.

I haven't built my own base from scratch yet, but I have heavily modified existing structures on the map. I only have this outside picture, most of the work I did was inside, so this is kind of boring.

Comment

Well, I still havent made a base from scratch but I definitely will in Alpha 2. But Ive edited 2 buildings to become my base, which one of them was a house in the town area and another one was a cottage in the forest.
      The house that I had was connected to the house next door so that I basically had 2 houses I could use. But the 2nd houses first floor was taken over by zombies so I just had the second floor and the attic in use Then later on I added some tunnels going to different areas around the town under the first house, so that I could move to different locations even at night and of course if zombies had taken the house over I couldve easily got away

This is the house in the town:

And this is the cottage, or well a bunker now. Since I accidently destroyed the roof of it so had to rebuild it

Comment

I know that people think water defence is dumb, but it did not looked to bad for me. The water alow the zombies to go up to where they get stuck in the wire if they try get through the wall. None got through. The diging a the bottom of the image is zombie attempt at under tunneling.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombuild View Post
          I know that people think water defence is dumb, but it did not looked to bad for me. The water alow the zombies to go up to where they get stuck in the wire if they try get through the wall. None got through. The diging a the bottom of the image is zombie attempt at under tunneling.
          Holy ♥♥♥♥ that is a nice base did you use creative mode?

Comment

Yes, very sexy base. I bet your low on your water bottle supply lol, took soooo much stamina to clear that field.

Comment

Originally posted by Berkan View Post
              Holy ♥♥♥♥ that is a nice base did you use creative mode?
              Thanks, glad to find somebody that like it. This was build in normal mode. It was build inside a hill and the sides removed.

Originally posted by Stisis View Post
              Yes, very sexy base. I bet your low on your water bottle supply lol, took soooo much stamina to clear that field.
              Thanks, the clearing was done from the inside and with zombie help.

Comment

Still waiting on the first player-made town/city.

Prob wont see any decent/large legit ones for a loooong time.

Comment

Originally posted by Stisis View Post
                  Still waiting on the first player-made town/city.

Prob wont see any decent/large legit ones for a loooong time.

I think that will be only be possible with a group of atleast 5 people if you want a very big one.
                  The zombies will spawn inside your city and ye its just a pain in the ass.
                  Wait till alpha 3 so all zombies don't know where you are.

Comment

Here is something I came up with after 195 in game days :-) It took a long time to figure out a way to keep my house intact without making it look like a fort. I finally gave in and moded the crafting a bit so I could get the good barbed wire and a few other things my house needed:-)7DaysToDie 2013-10-11 06-00-25-49.jpg7DaysToDie 2013-10-11 05-57-23-93.jpg7DaysToDie 2013-10-11 06-01-00-23.jpg7DaysToDie 2013-10-11 06-02-08-75.jpg7DaysToDie 2013-10-11 06-02-51-02.jpg
                    Last edited by ladanyi; 11-08-2013, 09:05 PM.

Comment

A few more screens of the house. I tried making a small town creatively but I could never seem to get the zombies from spawning inside and rampaging my work so I gave up. 7DaysToDie 2013-10-11 05-56-50-08.jpg7DaysToDie 2013-10-11 06-01-50-94.jpg7DaysToDie 2013-10-11 05-53-22-04.jpg7DaysToDie 2013-10-11 06-03-29-25.jpg

Comment

^Wow, impressive!

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                          ^Wow, impressive!
                          Thank you sir.. I enjoyed building this.. I fear I wont have the chance again once the dogs and acid zombies arrive but hey we can always go underground. hehe

Comment

my inaccessible base

http://www.yohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7ALpu9Nzzw

super mega base CZ/SK
                            czech and Slovakia

Comment

I make a little base in a few ingame days its not impressive but ok.
                              7DaysToDie 2013-11-09 00-36-23-83.jpg
                              7DaysToDie 2013-11-09 00-36-35-02.jpg
                              7DaysToDie 2013-11-09 00-36-38-99.jpg
                              7DaysToDie 2013-11-09 00-36-44-53.jpg
                              7DaysToDie 2013-11-09 00-36-58-51.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X