Day 7 horde goes horribly wrong.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 7 horde goes horribly wrong.

I was happily taking refuge on the roof of a working stiff store, first horde night, 200% zombie block damage on horde night, warrior difficulty.
    What I did not foresee was the zombies' ability to target load-bearing elements at 3:45 in the morning... under the section where I had my 6 chests full of goodies.
    The floor/ceiling collapsed and ALL chests are gone
    And a forge with a crucible, bellows and anvil. And 500+ pieces of forged steel. And all my gas. Food. Water. Extra ammo. Materials...
    I wanna cry before I start rebuilding. Check out the screenshot. At least my cement mixers survived along with one workbench.

EDIT: Oh yeah, horde size 32 probably had something to do with this tragedy.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Blasphemous; 1 week ago.

At least you survived? 😂

Comment

I did and the little consolation is that all my main tools did as well, plus the motorcycle with a single full stack of gas and enough food and water for a day.
      But I have to start over

Comment

Oh I've had days like that fo' sho'

Comment

Originally posted by Blasphemous View Post
          I did and the little consolation is that all my main tools did as well, plus the motorcycle with a single full stack of gas and enough food and water for a day.
          But I have to start over
          As a side note, you sure were pretty far along for day 7. Playing longer days?

Comment

The longest. 150% loot. 150% exp.
            Last edited by Blasphemous; 6 days ago.

Comment

Working...
            X