Day 7 horde goes horribly wrong.

Blasphemous

I was happily taking refuge on the roof of a working stiff store, first horde night, 200% zombie block damage on horde night, warrior difficulty.

What I did not foresee was the zombies' ability to target load-bearing elements at 3:45 in the morning... under the section where I had my 6 chests full of goodies.

The floor/ceiling collapsed and ALL chests are gone :(

And a forge with a crucible, bellows and anvil. And 500+ pieces of forged steel. And all my gas. Food. Water. Extra ammo. Materials...

I wanna cry before I start rebuilding. Check out the screenshot. At least my cement mixers survived along with one workbench.

EDIT: Oh yeah, horde size 32 probably had something to do with this tragedy.

222052584_DesktopScreenshot2020_03.25-16_22_47_06.thumb.jpg.eab85f2c9983b14a6923e7b89086abdb.jpg

I did and the little consolation is that all my main tools did as well, plus the motorcycle with a single full stack of gas and enough food and water for a day.

But I have to start over :(

As a side note, you sure were pretty far along for day 7. Playing longer days?

• 4 weeks later...
I did and the little consolation is that all my main tools did as well, plus the motorcycle with a single full stack of gas and enough food and water for a day.

But I have to start over :(

This is why I have separate peacetime and wartime bases. Peace time base is only really good enough for wandering hordes, but it's fancier and has all of my materials and crafting things. The other base is purely for fighting off the horde. 100% function over form, and if it's completely obliterated, it won't set me back so far that I cannot recuperate.

This is why I have separate peacetime and wartime bases. Peace time base is only really good enough for wandering hordes, but it's fancier and has all of my materials and crafting things. The other base is purely for fighting off the horde. 100% function over form, and if it's completely obliterated, it won't set me back so far that I cannot recuperate.

Lol...wartime/peace time...I get it but its amusing as if you can negotiate with the zombies...?

Archived