New zombies or weird mods?

Jwallus

Hi, I am writing here because I cant find an answer to this anywhere on the web. When I logged in to a server a few days ago, I encountered these three zombies. I have never seen them before, nor have I read about them in any patch updates. The server I am playing on is supposedly a vanilla no mod no extra xp server but these do stand out. One of them even gives 5 k xp when killed and they all are incredibly hard to kill. I am on a very low lvl too so encountering them at this stage is extremely weird. They feel like endgame content. I dont know if these are legit new zombies or some kind of prank from server owner. Have anyone else encountered these?

I am having trouble uploading images here but I made a short description of them below:

1. Chainsaw Zombie

A little bigger guy with a chainsaw as his right hand. Sometimes he has a cow skull as a "helmet" of sorts, and sometimes he dont. Hard to kill.

2. Green Spider Zombie who spits

A green zombie, who is walking much like the regular Spider Zombie. This one has green skin and is carrying 2 knives in his hands. He also spit poison from a distance (much like the Cop Zombie) and is a little easier to kill.

3. Claw lady with meat on her back

This one is the weirdest. This zombie has white stripy hair, somewhat normal clothes. She then has like these red claws attached to her hands and walk with a twitch quite fast. On her back sits a huge chunk of meat. sort of like baby back ribs with bones sticking out on her back, like a dinosaur.

Hi, I am writing here because I cant find an answer to this anywhere on the web. When I logged in to a server a few days ago, I encountered these three zombies. I have never seen them before, nor have I read about them in any patch updates. The server I am playing on is supposedly a vanilla no mod no extra xp server but these do stand out. One of them even gives 5 k xp when killed and they all are incredibly hard to kill. I am on a very low lvl too so encountering them at this stage is extremely weird. They feel like endgame content. I dont know if these are legit new zombies or some kind of prank from server owner. Have anyone else encountered these?

I am having trouble uploading images here but I made a short description of them below:

1. Chainsaw Zombie

A little bigger guy with a chainsaw as his right hand. Sometimes he has a cow skull as a "helmet" of sorts, and sometimes he dont. Hard to kill.

2. Green Spider Zombie who spits

A green zombie, who is walking much like the regular Spider Zombie. This one has green skin and is carrying 2 knives in his hands. He also spit poison from a distance (much like the Cop Zombie) and is a little easier to kill.

3. Claw lady with meat on her back

This one is the weirdest. This zombie has white stripy hair, somewhat normal clothes. She then has like these red claws attached to her hands and walk with a twitch quite fast. On her back sits a huge chunk of meat. sort of like baby back ribs with bones sticking out on her back, like a dinosaur.

Hi, it seems like you're new here on this forum, so first of all welcome!

What you described here perfectly matches Snufkin's creations called Cowhead, Mantis and Parasite, in that order. They are a part of bigger zombie pack created using vanilla assets. It's a mod, but since it uses vanilla assets, it doesn't have to fall into modded server category. You can find more information about this mod here.

My advice: If you are low level and have no good guns and not enough ammo, stay away from these until you get a bit stronger.

Archived