Looking for an mature active player to team up with on a PVE server.

sepherus779

If by mature, you mean old, I have an unadvertised / invisible PvE server with old, but immature guys on it. Hehehe.

Unsure how long I will be hosting the server since the CPU usage is quite staggering even if nobody is connected but in-game, it is quite smooth.

• 3 weeks later...
If by mature, you mean old, I have an unadvertised / invisible PvE server with old, but immature guys on it. Hehehe.

Unsure how long I will be hosting the server since the CPU usage is quite staggering even if nobody is connected but in-game, it is quite smooth.

I host a server for my friends as well, I've noticed the same. CPU runs high if I'm not in game, but once I jump in, it drops to nothing. It's been a little better with the A18 update at least.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Been hosting a multiplayer server for quite some time now. It is up 24/7. We have 2-5 players on weekdays and up to 12-16 on weekends. A relatively good group of people. I think our youngest player is 24 and oldest is 60+. You are welcome to join us for some laughter and fun - A18 Geek Gaming. If you need any help with installing the mods, just give me a holler. We use discord for easy communication. We will be starting a fresh server in the next week or two if you want to get in from the beginning. We will be running a 12K custom random server. More details found at the link - https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?128084-GEEK-GAMING-12K-Nitrogen-A18-(public-welcome-to-all)-Max-cities-towns-etc

• 2 months later...
On 11/11/2019 at 6:52 PM, wolffblood said:

I host a server for my friends as well, I've noticed the same. CPU runs high if I'm not in game, but once I jump in, it drops to nothing. It's been a little better with the A18 update at least.

It clearly just wants you to jump in then... 😉

Archived