Looking For People to play with

Nari

Now that alpha 18 stable is out, im wanting to start a new multiplayer. Its been about 8 months since I lasted played with a group and I can not get in touch with them.

I am PC, have about 200 hours of game time. Im 33/f Northeast US, 420 friendly (i feel like im putting out an add).

My steam name is Nariella44 (Nari) and its a picture of me and my cat. Send a friend request or whisper me.

My gaming style aligns with that of Glock9 (youtuber who has great 7dtd series).

Hi there, Nari

I was going to add you on steam, unfortunately I can't find you under either Nariella44 and Nari comes up with 3000-something account names. If you can give me a more direct link to your profile page on steam, I'll gladly add you.

I'm currently on a server looking for more people to join. We're focused cooperative play: building a base together, entering and clearing POIs together (although admittedly more the latter). Dedicated server is located in Chicago. Most of us are on somewhere between 5pm to 12, eastern time; but a few happen to occasionally be on earlier.

Augilicious,

Are you still looking for players on your server?

My situation is similar to the OP, I am on the East Coast, generally play a few nights during the week and then on weekends as time allows. I am looking for a relatively active group that I can team up with. Work together to survive, kinda thinking Neebs Gaming style, lol. As for age, well, my username should give a fair indication of that :)

If your still looking for players, let me know. steam name is senilesenior, profile is private, so not sure if that will prevent you from locating it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived