[Docker] 7 days to die server using LinuxGSM with backups, monitor, auto-installable mods and more

vinanrra

7 days to die server using LinuxGSM in Docker with backups, monitor, auto-installable mods and more

Docker Pulls Docker Stars Docker Last Updated

Image of 7 Days To Die

Features

Information

• If you want to change any server settings, edit /path/to/ServerFiles/sdtdserver.xml
  • Read EVERYTHING to avoid any errors, if you have any problems open a GitHub ticket.

Usage

Parameters

Updating Info

Support Info

Thanks

Donations

If you want to buy me a beer here, you can

PayPal

Edited by vinanrra (see edit history)

docker image is cool, like java))) we use it a lot in development. Could you update the image to 18 latest experimental? than I can give it a try! Just a plain vanilla version.

It's using LGSM. You can install any version you want by adjusting START_MODE.

Cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/23/2020 at 6:43 AM, TheSeanminator said:

I've upgraded mine to 16gb tho and it runs minecraft perfectly

I'd like to give it a try.

I have  just installed this on my upgraded NAS also, DS 918+ 8GB ram and 2 x 1TB NVMe drives. 

I have not got it to run yet as i am new to Docker and Linux commands =( I had to change the start mode from 0 to 1 in the Docker file as it kept crashing after installing. 

I would love a guide on this and how to run the command line of things if any one has a link please.

Thank you very much Vinanrra for the Docker image!!

• 1 month later...
On 1/16/2021 at 6:26 AM, hellhole said:

I have  just installed this on my upgraded NAS also, DS 918+ 8GB ram and 2 x 1TB NVMe drives. 

I have not got it to run yet as i am new to Docker and Linux commands =( I had to change the start mode from 0 to 1 in the Docker file as it kept crashing after installing. 

I would love a guide on this and how to run the command line of things if any one has a link please.

Thank you very much Vinanrra for the Docker image!!

Hi, first sorry for the late reply.

I have updated the Docker and fixed some errors introduced by steam changes, now should be working perfectly, because I'm using myself the image right now, and I will add some new features and improvements when I have enough time because I'm working and studying, for the guide, just follow the read me, I think that everything it's explained there, if you need further help just post it here and I will try to help, but please be more detailed about where you want help.

Have a nice day :)

Update:

Added auto-install for Alloc Fixes.

Added clean stop for Docker signal?

Updated Linux gsm scripts.

Edited by vinanrra (see edit history)

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • vinanrra changed the title to [Docker] 7 days to die server using LinuxGSM with backups, monitor, auto-installable mods and more